Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Ai~~kids nowadays....all drive nice cars at young age....:adore: give them my old junk they also don't want...won't even look at old junks....but i like old junk...oh~~i saw a bunch of old skol on my way to Malacca yesterday evening....really nice old skol....
TR,i drive an 25 years toyota olskool~~~~and im still a kid....i luv olskool...yea,now many youngster all driving new car~~~

i think yhe bunch of olskool u said was my olskool club member frm jb...we were having mega gathering at cheras KL yesterday...will post up the photo soon at my shot thread~~~~

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Blank, you still a kid...no way.....post up the pictures...

I saw them when i blast by...really nice group...all the old skol got nice deep dish rims....

On my way back from Malacca. I got cucuk by a stock BLM driven by a bunch of ah beng....i let them pass..show me LC face and shouting shouting at my gf in the car....what a bunch of loser...then they cucuk me again...after the PD toll there was a jam and I was following a lambo gallardo SL....then the lambo brake due to the jam I also brake..that LALA BLM lock his tyre and screech...I was so scare he can't brake and bang into me....if he do...I will break his neck...:banghead:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
blank,

how many cars turn up at the mega gathering?
around 80 to 100~~~ not only KL member but got many member frm perak,pahang,terengganu,JB and etc...vry happening...

Blank, you still a kid...no way.....post up the pictures...

I saw them when i blast by...really nice group...all the old skol got nice deep dish rims....

On my way back from Malacca. I got cucuk by a stock BLM driven by a bunch of ah beng....i let them pass..show me LC face and shouting shouting at my gf in the car....what a bunch of loser...then they cucuk me again...after the PD toll there was a jam and I was following a lambo gallardo SL....then the lambo brake due to the jam I also brake..that LALA BLM lock his tyre and screech...I was so scare he can't brake and bang into me....if he do...I will break his neck...:banghead:
no la...actually,im a teenager...but in front of you,im a kid jor....:rofl:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
TEAM INFERIORS

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

SUPER CLOWN FORCE

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

WHO SAY FF CANNOT DRIFT HAH?

Mouse

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Kelantan
i think he trying to write " Hard to get all eyes on me" ?? so he mod his car like this to get all eyes on his car:adore::adore:

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
kekekeke...

i was about to post that car picture.. haha.. i think he's uniten student.. saw his car in my Uni a few times.. hahahahahaha

HARD 2 GET!!..
yeah, very hard to get waja like det.. cos it will never came across my head..:rofl:

jonrwg

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
the owner is black ppl (serious)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, recently i sent my brother's car for servicing and my mechanic told me in his opinion, soaking the filter in sabun basuh baju water for 2 hours can thoroughly dissolve debris. after that, let it dry a bit and use atf to grease it. whole thing only cost fraction of buying k&n cleaning kit

just wondering anyone got any comment about this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience