Satria GTI...HOT CAR FOT THIEF'S!!!!!!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
1st of..salute to you Horny for acting on behalf of all car owners who are terrified with this cock suckers.For your sacrifice you now have a court case..which we all pray that you come out clean...maybe even lie and say it wa self defense cause he tried running away and when you grabbed him...he started assaulting you guys violantly...it might be a long shot...cause you guys did brutally "abuse" that sad piece of shyt...which im grateful taht you did.

Seriously bro,
what you did is only natural...but i would have definitly kidnapped the guy 1st...with my friends before cracking him open...take him to a padang somewhere...so there is not witnesses and can interrogate him more wheere the parts were if he was keeping in stashed...and still beat the shyt out of him...

anyways good luck bro..and thanks again..for nearly killing one less of an asshole.

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Info : That guy confessed that he stole 3 GTI's before...some of it already strip down n sold, the chasis is sold to ppl who using it for a race...will get the Car plate numbers n chassis code from of my "cops insiders"...who knows..maybe these GTI belong one of our forumer. Btw...The accomplice is caught already by the cops

One of my chinese frens told me 4-5 days ago, my story that i beat the fuck of of that fella came in one of the chinese newspaper..Can anyone rectify this? Is is true? i try to find the newspaper...but dun find n dunno how read loorr~

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Good ..Ask him to confess more

When is the optimal timing of stealing?
How they steal?
What they steal?
Where is the best place of stealing?
Who will collect the parts or where will they distribute those parts?

GoodLuck HornyDrifter!

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
well done bro hornydrifter,
the thief deserved to get " a little gift" after what he had done before..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
we should have a standby patrol team organized by ZTH...all the GTI members here..setup a trap on weekends...maybe a group of 10 or more...2 chill out (stake out) in a nearby car...while 8 or more chill in a closeby mamak..maybe around hartamas area...take turns ...one fine weekend..you'll defnittly see some punk try to scout the car...make sure you have some obvious goodies...ie: RSM,Boostmeter,DEfi's..something that wil definitly get their farkin dirty greedy hands tempted.Once he tries...just roger all the buddies and get his ass whooped..

i know not every one is so free laa...but its worth a shot...our own ZTH patrol.

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
dude, u take 1 action which i think is wise enuf - not whacking him at dat kampung.
heard dat alot of crimelords hide inside those certain kampungs in sg. buloh, even police cant do anything bout it coz they dont dare enter or do any catching there... or maybe they 'kawan baik' wif the police... dat place is reali dangerous one...
as for beating up dat fella n u guys get charged, well bit unwise, but wont blame you coz when we're raged n anger, vy hard to control our fists.
good luck in court.

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
hornydrifter
bravoo!
my sGti been stolen in kota damansara last year
can u tell me which kg in sg buloh that u find your kazen car?
just want to research
anyway padan muka that muthafucka thief.
hahahahahaha
:rofl:

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
hornydrifter
bravoo!
my sGti been stolen in kota damansara last year
can u tell me which kg in sg buloh that u find your kazen car?
just want to research
anyway padan muka that muthafucka thief.
hahahahahaha
:rofl:

I dunno..but its really ghetto area....
The fuckers name is Rezali bakar n his accomplice, Full name donno..but ppl call him joe...Mmg kaki pencuri...The person who is in the hospital now is Rezali..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
we should have a standby patrol team organized by ZTH...all the GTI members here..setup a trap on weekends...maybe a group of 10 or more...2 chill out (stake out) in a nearby car...while 8 or more chill in a closeby mamak..maybe around hartamas area...take turns ...one fine weekend..you'll defnittly see some punk try to scout the car...make sure you have some obvious goodies...ie: RSM,Boostmeter,DEfi's..something that wil definitly get their farkin dirty greedy hands tempted.Once he tries...just roger all the buddies and get his ass whooped..

i know not every one is so free laa...but its worth a shot...our own ZTH patrol.
This plan have been discuss so many times but there was no action on it

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
I dunno..but its really ghetto area....
The fuckers name is Rezali bakar n his accomplice, Full name donno..but ppl call him joe...Mmg kaki pencuri...The person who is in the hospital now is Rezali..

i just want that kg name
i guess my car also he take
fuck
bro anything if the THIEF GANG GROUP MEMBERS want to repeat
dun forget to tell me
really intrested.
Plus my older brother is mejistret.
no prob at all to fuck the thief.
want to revange for my stolen darling sGTi WHL9653.
so what the result now for the case?
what hospital that fucker stay?:banghead:

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
i just want that kg name
i guess my car also he take
fuck
bro anything if the THIEF GANG GROUP MEMBERS want to repeat
dun forget to tell me
really intrested.
Plus my older brother is mejistret.
no prob at all to fuck the thief.
want to revange for my stolen darling sGTi WHL9653.
so what the result now for the case?
what hospital that fucker stay?:banghead:
BRO!!!! ur BROTHER IS MAGISTRET?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED UR HEPL LA!!!! GOT COURT KES NEXT MONTH...WHERE ME N MY PEEPS KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKER, NEED UR BRO HELP..IF NOT..I KNA HEFTY SAMAN OR JAIL MAN!!!!...THE FUCKER IN GH K.L..BLOCK RAWATAN BERAT..NEXT TO ICU BULDING...

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
BRO!!!! ur BROTHER IS MAGISTRET?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED UR HEPL LA!!!! GOT COURT KES NEXT MONTH...WHERE ME N MY PEEPS KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKER, NEED UR BRO HELP..IF NOT..I KNA HEFTY SAMAN OR JAIL MAN!!!!...THE FUCKER IN GH K.L..BLOCK RAWATAN BERAT..NEXT TO ICU BULDING...
bro
i cannot simply use my brother
1st thing,
i can ask my brother opinion about ur case n how to solve n defend yourself.
what section that u have been charged?
n have ikat jamin?
then the fucker use lawyer to defend himself?
mybe we can talk n discuss.

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
bro
i cannot simply use my brother
1st thing,
i can ask my brother opinion about ur case n how to solve n defend yourself.
what section that u have been charged?
n have ikat jamin?
then the fucker use lawyer to defend himself?
mybe we can talk n discuss.
Not defent, i tink the mother press charges laa....he nvr press charges, takut edy...polis saw me beating the crap out of him...my fren lost his head n go break his arm n finger...he said to that fucker while breaking the arm ' babi haramjadah! pandai curik keta org erk? meh sni aku patah kan tgn ko!" one kick..the arm break...fucking horor...:smokin:ikat jamin edy...but the best is..the polis 100% on my side....hehehe:love:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
maybe u guys should ask the police to borrow u guys their .38 :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The manual specifies an 8yr change interval for emission hoses. Does it refer to just the pcv/breather hoses or are there others? When I went to the shop to get replacement parts, the guy at the counter suggested a replacement hose which I didn't recognize - quite short ~2-3in, ~0.75in diameter.

And just to be sure, the the pcv/breather hoses are connected to the 10 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions on the throttle body right?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience