What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
racing on d street aint dangerous le... while playing underground 2... hohoho... jkjk... yala its dangerous... so if wanna race better go sepang or some area which is no ppl so if accident also wont kena other innoncent victim

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
if i drvie i can cucuk you ass for more than 2 rounds man... hohoho... n u know what... cuz your driving sucks thats make me dizzy... WAHAHAHAHA... kena pegang dou le... jk only nia... me still beginner ma sure a bit dizzy ma

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i think a lot of ppl would actually want to know their potential of their engines.
By going after these monster, they could actually see how fast the car infront of him is.
I for sure would wanna try even though mine a stock car. I believe those true car enthuiast reallly would want to feel how much they lagged behind a ferrari if given the chance.

|absolute|

Aug 14, 2006
Once sat in a BMW M5, friends wife was sleeping so he's just cruising at 240kmh to keep the silent in the car, so I believe he can still go faster..

Ever since that day, whenever I see a big car especially M5 coming from far, i'll just keep left until they pass.. No way in my life I'll ever tail gate or race with them with a proton.. ;p

at high speed, they'll still be focus and stay cool and listen to beethoven cuz the car is very stable and silent in there..

a person in a proton, will hear his engine roars loudly like it's gonna explode, giving him a false sense of power, and his pride pushes him to try to overtake or tailgate them(actually most only try to smell the smoke from far)

So until that retard actually sat in a sportscar or a high bhp car only they'll realise, that thier ride is only a turtle and they'll stop doing stupid things.

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
hmmmm
time to devise a contraption to stop tailgaters...

like can drop durian skin or marbles wan....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
wow, this 7 pagers survived until now...back from the grave.
That day I tried going after a FD2 type R on a clear highway. We were both at 140km/h when he started to pull away....and d@mn the car has so much power to pull off at 140km/h. :adore:

Maybe it's my slow car which has no power :confused:

But than again it's not idiotic as it's a clear straight highway with no car. DUKE highway...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I got cucuk-ed by a Iswara 'tonggek' with oversized rims last week at Jalan Kampar, Ipoh...so I just lead the sucker towards the corners at the underpass on the other end of the road which had a quick and tight left-right switchback.

He was uncomfortable on corner entry and then on the immediate right-turn switchback, he had so much bodyroll and understeer he looked like a sampan. LOL He gave up the chase after the right switchback.

I always wanted to see how a tonggek handles in a corner. Well, now I know.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
I got cucuk-ed by a Iswara 'tonggek' with oversized rims last week at Jalan Kampar, Ipoh...so I just lead the sucker towards the corners at the underpass on the other end of the road which had a quick and tight left-right switchback.

He was uncomfortable on corner entry and then on the immediate right-turn switchback, he had so much bodyroll and understeer he looked like a sampan. LOL He gave up the chase after the right switchback.

I always wanted to see how a tonggek handles in a corner. Well, now I know.
hahahaha....yea im not worried about tonggek cars either...can challenge corner wit them no prob....n i bliv my Toyos will save my life....hahahahaha...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
personal experience... was cruising 60-80m/h in housing area near Sc14 and out of no where, an EVO black color (not sure 8 or 9) came out from a junction and tailgate me all the way to federal hi-way. I wasnt driving too slow and i've even try to drive to the left and let him overtake but he still tailgating me very close. I can hardy see his car hood. before we exit to Federal Hi-way, we stuck in a traffic light and i cant hear his turbo boosted sound and he was revving his engine.

when we hit federal hi-way, i was driving round 80km/h in middle lane and yet, this fella still following closely. since i know he can easily 'tapau' my ride, i really have no idea why i was choosen to be tailgated.

i just ignore this fella and when we reached batu3 tol, he was stucked in the cash tol lane....and i just drove off in Smart Tag lane .... lol ...

looser... drive Evo but no smart tag kah?? go get 1 first before even thinking to tailgate some1 lah...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
some i saw are:

1) Kancil cucuk-ing Toyota Soarer
2) Iswara rev his engine and then wheel spin beside a Rx8
3) Kelisa cucuk-ing a Supra

there are some more which i malas to mention.....

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
I have witnessed many stupid "races" and the worst of them all involved a friend of mine who drove a Swift sport and chose to race with a Myvi, both the cars ended up crashing in the underground tunnel in LDP.

As my friend got out of the car, the driver of the Myvi ran him down while in the midst of fleeing the scene.

The result?

The death of my friend.

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
wtf dude...that is dam disturbing man my face changed colour after reading d last sentence 0_0! murderer on d loose?!

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
wat the hell.... ur frend memang white white kenak langgar.

I wonder why ppl always like to flee from the accident scene. langgar ppl then quick quick run away.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day guyz,

actually, this is a simple DIY that anybody can figure out & do it by themselves..

i post this thread out of my 'bored'ness .. hehe

so, plz bare with me :biggrin:

p/s : if u have any question/suggestion, do post it here :wink:

Things u need :

1. The Grounding Cable Kit (mine is HKS)
2. Spannar
3. Allen Key

1st Step

Disconnect your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience