Kuala Lumpur
Close thread pls

thread closed :)

Last edited:

LFT_24

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ahahahaha I'm driving very fast in Kerinchi Link too.
hahah i like that stretch :) long straight and nice corners :) if there is no traffic then it'll be very much fun

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Q: how was the cracking sound....? HAh...
A: Farking stim man...

LOL .... da driver must be damn proud!! when is my turn to floor FD2R.... hahahaha

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
hahahahaha....me too....but with my bike ler.....normally 180-240km/h with my big bike...:)
but nowadays,I rarely do that....too dangerous,car or bike the risk for the "ticket" is higher,same as the risk for you to die.....kekkekeke...:)

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hahahahaha....me too....but with my bike ler.....normally 180-240km/h with my big bike...:)
but nowadays,I rarely do that....too dangerous,car or bike the risk for the "ticket" is higher,same as the risk for you to die.....kekkekeke...:)
Ducati 1098 is it!! xD
:burnout::burnout::burnout:

LFT_24

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Q: how was the cracking sound....? HAh...
A: Farking stim man...

LOL .... da driver must be damn proud!! when is my turn to floor FD2R.... hahahaha
haha dont say like that la :) of course feels good ma ;)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Ducati 1098 is it!! xD
hmmmm i only have a small 250R :(

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
" This video was made for fun, with extreme precaution and safety of other road users "

May I know how "extreme precaution + safety " is taken place , maybe others could learn and we could have more video ..haha

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
One day as you are cornering, one small slip will get you crashing into the side of the highway and off the highway to the roads below.

Don't play with these shit man, this is a public road. There's NO way you can say bullshit like "with extreme precaution and safety of other road users . ", because you're on a public road! Putting YOUR (and your stupid passenger who encouraged you on) lives at risk, you're already putting other public lives at risk.

LOOK at all the cars you weaved by, we can think of so many possibilities for you to fuck up somewhere along the way and kill someone. I'm not talking about your own lives since you decided to do this, I'm sure you're already ready to die.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Hahaha ..kena bang ..LOL .. :rofl: ..

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Ducati 1098 is it!! xD
No laa...the bike was ZXR400...Gonna have a new bike(GSX-R1000 or secondhand unit of Duc 749/999)

But 250R is good man..dont worry...slowly upgraded the machine hhehehe....:wavey:

Nowadays I only speeding like mad in Sepang....wonder when the time would come for me to trash my bro Z33....wanna see the potential but for sure need to have speedcut first...:love::love:

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
No laa...the bike was ZXR400...Gonna have a new bike(GSX-R1000 or secondhand unit of Duc 749/999)

But 250R is good man..dont worry...slowly upgraded the machine hhehehe....:wavey:

Nowadays I only speeding like mad in Sepang....wonder when the time would come for me to trash my bro Z33....wanna see the potential but for sure need to have speedcut first...:love::love:
You and linkin must show us your bikes on the next TT ok?
:driver::driver::driver:

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
loose, you bikin panas la.. hahahaha...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
One day as you are cornering, one small slip will get you crashing into the side of the highway and off the highway to the roads below.

Don't play with these shit man, this is a public road. There's NO way you can say bullshit like "with extreme precaution and safety of other road users . ", because you're on a public road! Putting YOUR (and your stupid passenger who encouraged you on) lives at risk, you're already putting other public lives at risk.

LOOK at all the cars you weaved by, we can think of so many possibilities for you to fuck up somewhere along the way and kill someone. I'm not talking about your own lives since you decided to do this, I'm sure you're already ready to die.

I totally agree with you.

If the driver out there is not convinced or still think he is won't be involve in accidents (due to his skill or the safety precaution taken), just drive to some accident repair centre and police station and you'll will see some horrific car wrecks that makes one wonder how the occupants could survive in such mangled pile of steel.

Even conti cars were smashed beyond recognition...

Drive safely dude...and thing about other road users safety too