Satria GTI...HOT CAR FOT THIEF'S!!!!!!

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Agreed, for all u know the co-pencuri might be reading this thread now.

I dun scared at all...im not in the wrong side...sapa suruh curik ppl's car?....I despise these ppl...that fella dun know my face..only my nick in this forum...but...I KNOW WHERE U LIVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
I dun scared at all...im not in the wrong side...sapa suruh curik ppl's car?....I despise these ppl...that fella dun know my face..only my nick in this forum...but...I KNOW WHERE U LIVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
hey mr horny,

can i say something about this? first of all kudos to you on your successful attempt of bringing the car thief to justice. i too have a cousin that own satria gti and he had trouble sleeping every night worrying somebody would steal his car.

what i am trying to say here if you are found guilty in the court of law of grievously bodily harm..you will have a criminal record. and this record my friend cannot be erased FOREVER. this is a serious issue and you may find your life after this a lil bit hard because of this record. i.e employment, certain loan and so on.

but i am praying for you my friend... that you will be cleared of any charge against you in court. better have a good lawyer.

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
hey mr horny,

can i say something about this? first of all kudos to you on your successful attempt of bringing the car thief to justice. i too have a cousin that own satria gti and he had trouble sleeping every night worrying somebody would steal his car.

what i am trying to say here if you are found guilty in the court of law of grievously bodily harm..you will have a criminal record. and this record my friend cannot be erased FOREVER. this is a serious issue and you may find your life after this a lil bit hard because of this record. i.e employment, certain loan and so on.

but i am praying for you my friend... that you will be cleared of any charge against you in court. better have a good lawyer.
Very good point.
Totally agree with this.

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
hey mr horny,

.....Already got crime record...but im still have a good job, got my car loans done smoothly and my life great!!..Dun ask me bout my old record...its my bad-BAD history..almost killed someone..dun want to remember it again...But the best part?.....
The police on my side...he said padan muka to that fella..oh welll..back to court again..hope can win in court......"again"....:smokin:

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
To all satria GTI CONVERTED OWNERS...

The conclusion....
If i ever see any of these thief..stealing Ppl's hard own property..I dun care...I WILL WHUP YOUR ASS!!! IF ANY OF THE THIEF HERE READING THIS...COME!!!! TRY ME!!..U MOTHAFUCKERR!!!!:mad:.
good job n wll done bro.. :congrats: give no mercy 2 a thief out there..

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
NIce, i totally understand how u feel
i bet everyone else who encountered the same situation will probably do the same
haih, i think proton should produce more gti after market product with lower price to discourage this stealing phenomena....

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wow ... this is 1 cool story ...

kudos to you ... :)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
So cool ..If got video even better

matt_pp

May 5, 2007
I'm glad you pukul the thief half dead man. Break his leg or maybe, potong terus saja... so next time, he is not able to steal anymore....

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Nice one! If only the powers that be who rip each and every one of us taxpayers get what they deserve too.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
how i wish i cud ambush the thiief who stole my car few years back.
found my car in sri damansara and ambush the area with cops....waited for 6 hours for the thief to take the car. best part is, the police gave me permission to WHACK him if the thief go n take my car! unfortunately...d thief never show up.

anyway, gud job done...but next time, better get cops involved.

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Bud

Good job.

If only the police were actually working and stiffer penalties were given for such crimes, things wont be like that here in Malaysia. Guess thats all wishful thinking.

Also seems that there are more cars stolen at the Sunway Damansara/ Kota Damansara area. Have you seen the cars that are parked outside Cineleisure on a weekend? Its like a car thief's wet dream.

Anyhow, hope that there are more stolen cars recovered then lost and this is a lesson to future criminals!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've read some place offer servicing BBK or calipers but forgot where is it already - i think its in Sunway.

Need to service caliper which i have already bought the parts i.e. seals, rubber, etc.

any recommendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience