alert all mitsubishi drivers !!!!!!! must see

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
???????

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
im the owner who make claim in the workshop . claim at a?tive workshop at submit . there claim my car using one year time and after claim my car repair like shit .
my advised dun go there for claim

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

y my post delete ???????

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
can you explain in more detail? totally dunno wat you are talking about. tell the whole story la...

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
im here to remind that if anyone wan send thier car to make claim in aktive workshop at submit pls think carefully in here i can share my past to u all .

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

my car accident last year of may . then i recomend by a fren to make claim at there . my car finish repair on last month . there take time one year to claim my car . my car accident behind only but wen i take car sensor inside my car all lost . i ask them y my car need to claim for this long time there reply spare patrs no stock but i can get it in the market .

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

how come a car can claim make one year ????????
even u talk to the boss there also no used
im here to share my past claim at there
y my sensor inside the car all lost ?????
where the sensor go ???????

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

bump...........

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
from what you have written, can i say that :

1. you had an accident on May 2008
2. your car's repairs was only finished June 2009
3. there are missing sensors in your car

is this correct?

anyway, i have some questions here. hope you can clarify some things.

1. how come your car take so long to fix but you didn't complain to your insurance company or complain to PIAM and you just waited 1 year?

2. if that workshop really cheat you, you have to make a report. have you reported that workshop to your insurance company and also PIAM and even police because theft is involved?

3. what did the insurance adjuster say last year? did you see the quotation for the parts and labour from the workshop? did you ask the workshop or the adjuster to explain to you costings?

4. have you taken your car yet or is it still at the workshop? if you have taken your car home, chances are you have signed a document that they have fixed your car and you receive it in good condition. then its very hard for you to prove that the sensors are missing when your car was at the workshop.

5. actually what car you drive and tell the full story la. don't just say your car behind damaged, then send for insurance claim, then take 1 year. no head no tail la your story. at least tell whether got 3rd party involved or not, whether got witnesses or anything else la. you don't give more info, how people will know what happened and what advise to give you?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
to avoid further confusion, can aaloon pls re - open a new thread...coz this thread had khsim as threadstarter.....sigh.....

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Haiyoh...why suddenly everything just goes Ko Ko?

P.S - KHSim you are wanted for yamcha at ABC mamak tomoro afternoon ya...hehe

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
Haiyoh...why suddenly everything just goes Ko Ko?

P.S - KHSim you are wanted for yamcha at ABC mamak tomoro afternoon ya...hehe
o.k bro....just call me before u go ah kit shop......i have to ponteng work lah.he..he.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
1. i have go before then the person incharge say ok he will call them . after few day the person incharge call back say their waiting for the parts from japan malaysia cannot get . but the parts i can get after markert
2. i dun sign any agreement or document i call the person incharge of the insurance company tell that i will not sign the document cause thier repair my car i cant accept. until now i didnt sign anything
3.i aslo dunno how to go complain at piam i just go make complain at insurance company
4. i nvr meet the adjuster before

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
go to insurance company and insist that they look into this and get them to provide u info and how to go about to lodge complaint at PIAM....sure they will do something...

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
1. U never tell us what car u driving, as normally went in Active, should be Subaru, Evo or performance car.

2. Take 1 year to repair the car? How major is ur accident? overturned?

3. Owner has the right to complaint whatever they feel unsatisfied.

4. What insurance u cover on your car? Which adjuster firm that was assigned to survey your car?

5. As i know this workshop got problem in finance, if your driving EVO, Subaru, cant find part? *laughs . No money to roll on gua, not no parts =)

6. Normally we wont meet owner, unless there are complaints. =)

6. Let us know the details, and maybe we can help u with it.

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
1. U never tell us what car u driving, as normally went in Active, should be Subaru, Evo or performance car.
I post at MLOC sure drive EVO la bro!!!!!!

2. Take 1 year to repair the car? How major is ur accident? overturned?
Just accident behind.
3. Owner has the right to complaint whatever they feel unsatisfied.
The purpose i post this thread is to alert ALL the owner MLOC & other club.
4. What insurance u cover on your car? Which adjuster firm that was assigned to survey your car?
Kurnia.

5. As i know this workshop got problem in finance, if your driving EVO, Subaru, cant find part? *laughs . No money to roll on gua, not no parts =)
Ya!!!! i heard it before
6. Normally we wont meet owner, unless there are complaints. =)

6. Let us know the details, and maybe we can help u with it.
Car already sold to Used Car Dealer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few cars appeal to both men and women at the same time, and the Audi A1 S-line you see in these pictures is one example that breaks that convention. Most women like its cutesy appeal while most men will approve of its sculpted curves. In S-line trim, you get a more aggressive bodykit, a rear spoiler, as well as 17-inch alloys. The optional contrasting roofline is mandatory and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience