Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Daemon II 60mm gauge Full Function Remote Controller Series

garyboyz

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
hi seller,

saw ur video. After turn off my engine, the needle light still will blinking even i lock my car as well?

Bump: hi seller,

saw ur video. After turn off my engine, the needle light still will blinking even i lock my car as well?

rbwheels

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Bro,

Interested with ur Water temp, Oil temp and oil press. Does all the meter comes with adapter and so on? Which means I just buy the plug n play on my car... Please pm me your best price. Could you please pm mr ur address as well?

Thanks bro

Bump: Bro,

Interested with you Water, Oil and Oil press meter. Is all the meter comes with adapter? Which means I can plug and play without having to buy any additional item? Thanks bro.

Please pm me your address in Klang as well... =D

labuzz

Dec 25, 2008
bro..this item still available
[1]oil press
[2]water temp
[3]oil temp

please pm me special price..thanks

Joseph Leong

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
got warranty 1yr right??? can pm me best price for a set of ext temp, oil temp, oil press, volt n boost..... with control of course... tq

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
hey bro there. does u have air fuel metter?

pm me if have best price :) to penang

wymun

Mar 15, 2008
how much for boost meter, what is the purpose for the remote? if without remote can work or not?

sktan

Known Member
Jul 29, 2008
Price can nego ??? i saw at mudah.com got ppl sell RM170 per pcs only ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Fiat Grande Punto Abarth SS Concept was shown to the world for the first time at the previous Frankfurt Motor Show. The production version of this Super Sport kit will make its official debut a little closer to home at the Bologna Motor Show next week and will be made available to the public early 2008.

The SS kit can only be installed by Assetto Derso preparation centres and only on either new Grande Punto Abarth's or ones less than one year old with under 20,000 km on the meter. What...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience