Car DVD Players - 7 Factors To Consider

Justin220

Jun 9, 2009
What factors should you consider for Car Head unit?

What factors do you need to consider for Head unit when buying or using them? Let's discuss.

Maybe it is hard for a person to know where to start looking for a car DVD player and what to look for. From my point of view,

The first thing you have to think about is where to buy the automotive DVD or component from. You could buy it from a bricks and mortar car audio store, which should be able to fit you with the system you need. You could also buy it on the internet from a Car DVD Players wholesaler, a source which often provides discount car DVD players for lower prices. However, there are still some key questions you will need to ask.

Will I get all the components I need?

There is nothing worse than paying good money for a car DVD player, going to install it and finding you still need to buy the speakers, TV tuners, TV antennas, wires, brackets or other components before it can be installed. After all, what is the point of buying an in dash car TV DVD player if you don't get the tuner or aerial to make it work.

Who will install it?

This depends on where the car DVD player is being purchased. If purchased from a bricks and mortar store then it should be offered by the vendor as electronic goods cost more at stores than they do online.

So installation is very important, you should firstly consider about it.The installation of Eonon's units are really easy to set up. But if you have any questions, you can ask their customer service to get help whenever and whatever , including installation.Their online help can rapidly reply to you. Or through Email is also convenient. Without problem with installation, then you can consider other factors. I'll talk about others accordingly in the next post.

www.eonon.com

Last edited:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
I think, normally, I would ask, can the DVD player really output 5.1/DTS/Dolby?

If the unit only comes with standard 2/4 CH RCA outputs.... then I think I won't be getting the unit :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience