Pipercam Cam Shaft (4G13/15)

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
no wonder u dont have power, cos ur oil viscos is thin or in fact 0...u dont have pressure at all, no matter what u do...go change engine oil first.

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
bro ur 182 CC injector can send for me :P

Bump: bro ur 182 CC injector can send for me :P

Bump: bro ur 182 CC injector can send for me :P

Speeder

Known Member
Mar 15, 2009
Are you mean you want my stock 182cc injection from me?

If you need, pls offer.

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Halo here...:itsme:
If high cam install in the auto transmission,it will weak in the low-end torque?
N den wat suitable degree advance or retard should adjust to improve the low end???
Hope sifu-sifu here can help me,thx....

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
but if you adjust too much for the lowe end torque then it defeats the purpose of high cam mah...high cam must be for high speed lor...

anyway, for auto wira owners, maybe should save more money go for stroker kit lar...more satisfied ler...dont be like me, regretted ler...

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
If run in carburetor,wat is the different if i install the high cam in carb car???
Ya,stroker kit can produce more hp than high cam....But high cost leh...stroker kit+rebore engine cost is a bit high...:driver:

Bump: If run in carburetor,wat is the different if i install the high cam in carb car???
Ya,stroker kit can produce more hp than high cam....But high cost leh...stroker kit+rebore engine cost is a bit high...:driver:

Bump: If run in carburetor,wat is the different if i install the high cam in carb car???

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
If run in carburetor,wat is the different if i install the high cam in carb car???
cost is high but worth it... low-mid torque improve alot... vr good for city drive... dont need to drop gear so often...

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
185cc to 240cc injector...also effected your performance dude..cuase you are runing on SVDO same like my car.... best get SAFC2 to retune it.. you are wasting alot petrol for useless power. even untill now...my car SVDO heavy modded with rebore piston still runing 185cc happily..185cc and 240cc..you are just try to mess up with the ECU giving wrong signal on the oxygen reading.

advice to go..get a piggyback or standalone.

second..like what fstrader said...not always thin engine oil is good for spec.
normally i use 0-40w

third, putting in High cam mean it use for highrev, mean more power on mid to high range ... there for low rpm respond slow... this is why we need high power instead just low rpm....
but to solve it...(crank) my car dyno tune retard for 1.5degree have increase my 11whp on my engine...with my adjustable fuel rpessure.
My advice go to...send you car to dyno tune it....dun waste your time testing DIY....this is why Dyno machine build for our service...just only RM300 you will be satisfied.

regarding FC tuning...you will see it on the DYno tune it self...they will use your fuel wisely...

piping... Wira SE piping already ruing on 1.75"(2") mendrel bent i guess your car now is runing high compression due to yuor high cam...time to get a 2 " piping...

Simota open pod air filter with CAI, ...DIY seal over your OPen pod... most of SVDo car actually now using drop in performance filter due to the slow reaction sensor..

E-power ignition spark what is this???
Cyclone ??
S-flow muffler ....this muffler good for low end..but wha is the internal size?
and adjust sensor of crank pulley NOw this is main problem...please send back your car to tune from the mech who modified your crank sensor...coz if you adjust the cam pulley it will effect the crank as well...
i think best send to DYNO shop...tell them you just mess up or modified the cranks sensor..

think twice bro.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey anybody experienced exedy's button type clutch?

I am planning to put one in my 1.3 saga blm...

Any comments about that clutch?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience