evo or subaru..

Scourgebk

Jul 14, 2006
Selangor
There is no wrong or right choice IMHO as it is more of a personal choice. I suppose one factor to look at is what you want to achieve with your ride.

I got my Subaru because with a turboed flat 4, it is a unique setup and not the regular inline engines. It was supposed to be a daily driver with the regular mods but one thing lead to another and once I brought it down to the track.... mama mia.... it was superb. Good luck with your choice..... maybe get a Subaru first, drive for a while then an Evo??? :burnout:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its a long winding discussion.......test it and decide lor.....too many opinions, ended up buying both coz got pros & cons on both cars - to be 100% sure, is to own both.......:)

Scourgebk

Jul 14, 2006
Selangor
its a long winding discussion.......test it and decide lor.....too many opinions, ended up buying both coz got pros & cons on both cars - to be 100% sure, is to own both.......:)

Haha.. that would be the ultimate solution to the question. :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i had a hunch, touched one wire that goes to the fuel pump and that wire felt kinda panas.

what could be the main cause? had a mech the fuel pump changed and did not supervise the installation, which i usually wud rather do myself.

was afraid it could melt something under there (external fuel pump).
and does it have something to do with the car dies every 5 minutes of idle?

gotta get pics later.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience