What mods have you regretted / changed and why?

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
haha..or when i change another car dat more satisfied me with performance and look..:rofl:

but,u know even the ppl drive skyline/evolution/civic olso still modding their car..

or else i got nismo/mugen/type R/Ralliart/Brabus version la..that dun want to touch anytink loo..:biggrin:

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
i wanna drop dead declare bangkruptcy already. cars getting faster nowadays. hard to catch up ... :smokin::smokin:
LOL...

well..this time around..ive dedicated myself to mod my car..but sleeper car style..exterior not important..hope can save more this time..hehe

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i dont regard modding my cars but each time i change a part there another part comes out better and nicer!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:.....

but modding or changing i have no regard la!!!!! as wat evry wan says already in the blood wat to do!!!!!! less clubing, shooping and everything alse to mod my ride la!!!!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!:driver::driver::driver::driver:............

drive smart

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
should buy a cheaper car..and modify kao kao !!
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
not worth la... my car only value rm2k saja.... it will easily go up to 100k if mod crazy wid a suck handling

Bump: not worth la... my car only value rm2k saja.... it will easily go up to 100k if mod crazy wid a suck handling

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
all in all ...modding a car is a beautiful experience.yes its costly...butt...its also the sweat and tears , hard erned money that makes the experience so special...but still ..its beautiful..

think of it this way..instead of wasting your money on alcohol,girls,womanizing,parties or even drugs....you spend it on your vehicle...the best part is..what you mod is not 100% wasted if you dont find it useful next time..still can sell off..you might lose abit but at least you had the chance to have fun.

Bump: all in all ...modding a car is a beautiful experience.yes its costly...butt...its also the sweat and tears , hard erned money that makes the experience so special...but still ..its beautiful..

think of it this way..instead of wasting your money on alcohol,girls,womanizing,parties or even drugs....you spend it on your vehicle...the best part is..what you mod is not 100% wasted if you dont find it useful next time..still can sell off..you might lose abit but at least you had the chance to have fun.

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
The wise and almighty AD EG...:adore: totally agree with you.

For me its the excitement on doing the research and comparisons on each mod and learning from them. Some good, some bad experiences.

DIY mods are the most satisfying...but it seems these days that forum seems a little dry..

Bump: The wise and almighty AD EG...:adore: totally agree with you.

For me its the excitement on doing the research and comparisons on each mod and learning from them. Some good, some bad experiences.

DIY mods are the most satisfying...but it seems these days that forum seems a little dry..

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
not worth la... my car only value rm2k saja.... it will easily go up to 100k if mod crazy wid a suck handling

Bump: not worth la... my car only value rm2k saja.... it will easily go up to 100k if mod crazy wid a suck handling
actually dunno how say to u..u spend so much money on the nearly 30 years old car...r u rich?? maybe in beginning u think jz convert engine is enough but later more n more...but i think u gt a lot fun on ur monster

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
im not rich. but i had "wet" my hair,hands and legs... and thats terrible

Bump: im not rich. but i had "wet" my hair,hands and legs... and thats terrible

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Every racer sure got regret.....
but after regret...
you will be smart and clever next time before you modify your next step.. :biggrin:

Bump: Every racer sure got regret.....
but after regret...
you will be smart and clever next time before you modify your next step.. :biggrin:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i don't think modding a car is a bad thing if you spend on what you can afford.
just like any other hobbies which do not strain your relationships with wife/husband/mistress/mother/father is a good thing and appreciate of what you can do.. satisfaction is what you are buying actually... but by all means.. do it with what u can afford.
a rich man earning RM50k a week can mod his Proton Wira with 80k worth of goodies.. no problem rite?

any hobby no matter what if you spend on what u can't afford is doomed be it stamp collecting or playboy magazine collection.

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
My biggest regret is putting a supercharger in my Putra.

With the SC, the engine at normal idle speed was vibrating like mad & the power increase wasn't that great.

No wonder the guy promoting the SC had his idle speed at 1,500 rpm, so that he can mask the vibration at his higher idle speed, when he was making a sale pitch.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Euromobil has recently announced the arrival of the 8th generation Audi A4. Some quick highlights: the new Audi A4 features exterior and interior revisions, equipment updates, and a more efficient line-up of petrol engines (5.8 litres per 100km claimed on the Audi A4 1.8TFSI variant). The 2012 A4 is now open for booking in Malaysia – for immediate delivery.

All...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience