satria gti stolen in front of mosque ss15!!

zulmus

Apr 12, 2009
satria gti stolen in front of mosque ss15!! update!!

hello guys,

i posted a post regarding my stolen gti in front of s15 mosque last 2 months, and already got a report from the police stated that they DID NOT FIND my car, so now its up to the insurance company on when they can pay up...

so since i cant get back my gti i kept on thinking that i wanted 2 get myself another gti, so just wanna ask you guys if i should proceed with this idea, n what type of security that i need to take?

my previous stolen gti got 2 way alarm, brake n clutch lock, and a steering lock, and on the 5th attempt after my window got smacked twice, my door got broken twice in the time span of 2 months they managed 2 get away with it...

so 2 those who got a gti or even any type of car that would interest the fuckerz called thief, how on earth did u manage to get your car safe until this time?

so hope u guys can help me on my problem, tq very very much for your support

p/s just wonder if thiefs also read this forum

Last edited:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys..

my satria gti was stolen today in front of subang jaya mosque (opposite subang parade) while ppl r performing friday solat, i parked my car at 1.35pm n when got out at about 2pm the car was gone..

it's a standard gti with alrm n even a secondary lock (lock both clutch n brake), n i posted at the marketplace last 3 weeks that i wanted to sell my turbo kit(luckily sold it along with emanage n electronic boost controller)

maybe these guys thought that it's still turbocharge, but still i've lost my car...for the record for the past months i've got 4 attempts to steal the car, twice my window got broken n twice they opened the door lock...if these r the same ppl then they r really commited in what theyre doing,

so kudos to them, ok la u can gain few thousands bucks frm ppl misery, n ppl like me also need the car to go to work to feed my family, but nohal, i can always take a cab to work, just because these ppl also maybe have family to support..

to those who run into satria gti bearing plate num whk 9017, it's my car la bro...

anyway, just take care of your car, every rm u spent might be someone's else "chance to feed their family"
sorry for your lost bro , what the hell , steal when u went for prayers , hope ur prayers got answered , WHK 9017 , is it silver ? any obvious stickers or vinyls ?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
so sorry bro....i think i read a post form you previously saying that your car was broken into and asked for suggestions on how to avoid car from being stolen...clearly your car was targeted and it was only a matter of time before they get it..i must say im so suprised that they could track your car so often on your where abouts...im assuming it was some1 close...any pics of your beloved ride?

again bro..im so sorry..

blitzs360

Known Member
Jan 18, 2007
damn! pedal lock also cant deter these bastard eh, haih what more can we do to protect our beloved car..

Sorry for your lost man, will keep lookout on pj area

@jib

2,000 RPM
Mar 31, 2007
All Over
sorry for ur lost.
satria gti oh satria gti.
the hottest ever.
hopefully u can get back the car.
will keep lookout too.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
..i must say im so suprised that they could track your car so often on your where abouts...im assuming it was some1 close...any pics of your beloved ride?

again bro..im so sorry..

damn! pedal lock also cant deter these bastard eh, haih what more can we do to protect our beloved car..

Sorry for your lost man, will keep lookout on pj area
i too felt that it was some1 close, know u & ur car ... maybe some1/a friend u lend ur car to previously duplicate the pedal lock keys, car keys, alarm ??! perhaps ??
but ss15 is HOT !!!

zulmus

Apr 12, 2009
sorry for your lost bro , what the hell , steal when u went for prayers , hope ur prayers got answered , WHK 9017 , is it silver ? any obvious stickers or vinyls ?

thanks for the support la bro, mine is all standard specs n colour, no stickers or vinyls, just old plain stock car, just changed 4 new conti rubbers, 4 new shocks, new clutch and timing belt..

welll...

Bump:
so sorry bro....i think i read a post form you previously saying that your car was broken into and asked for suggestions on how to avoid car from being stolen...clearly your car was targeted and it was only a matter of time before they get it..i must say im so suprised that they could track your car so often on your where abouts...im assuming it was some1 close...any pics of your beloved ride?

again bro..im so sorry..
thanks 4 the support bro, maybe just maybe it's done by someone i knew..anyway i'll post the pics later..thanks again

Bump:

thanks for the support la bro, mine is all standard specs n colour, no stickers or vinyls, just old plain stock car, just changed 4 new conti rubbers, 4 new shocks, new clutch and timing belt..

welll...

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
sorry to hear that, my car also been targeted last 3 month..fist they took off the lockset(only the key) on the passenger site...luckily i know they can use that stolen lockset to fabricate new key to enter ur car next time.. so i went to locksmith and change the 'gigi' and make new key..so next time when they came they will notice that the key has been changed plus i install immobilizer...

but if u know the story of these professional thief.. u'll feel helpless huhuhu.. basically if they wanted ur car they can take ur car even if u fit ur car with any alarm or lockset or anything...

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Guys please fit an immobilizer or kill switch of some sort , its the only way they cant steal ur car unless they tow it away. This method is proven fit a kill switch and hide it , yes it may be annoying to turn it on and off every time but would u rather come back and see ur car there or missing. Im so sorry for ur lost bro , but to those who have cars tht are hot , pls fit a kill switch, pm me for details i can tell u how to wire a kill switch , and nobody will notice.

Jul 17, 2009
The problem is the warranty for these new cars. Dealer keep saying you'll void your warranty is you do anything. Does anyone know Malaysian Warranty law.

Can anyone do this themselves or must they have good knowledge of their cars.

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
i just installed steelmate alarm system on my car.. is it safe enough? invested up to 600 ...fuh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm planning to purchase a 14'/15' Ford Focus (used) and I am wondering what's the warranty policy on it? (E.g will warranty be void after name transfer?)
Also, how's the after sales service by Ford? Spare parts availability and efficiency of service.

Thanks guys and really appreciate your help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience