altezza & ae101

seg 7138

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
hi, all altezza sifu, who have use ae101 before? may i know this 2 car have many dif ? bcos i driver ae101 svt 6speed, but now start to love altezza......so...........:confused:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
come come to the altezza family....more the merrier!:nurse:

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
i got both. But hard to compare. What kind of info do u want ? Actually i m using both car for race so i might get u all the info on everything:driver:

seg 7138

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
ok, i like high speed...and good handing...ae101 more than 150km/h i feel not stable.how about altezza? about handing....before that i have 1 time accd....and the car total lose....so now become ^takut mati^ liao....hehe

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
so far... i clocked my tezza at 200km/h on highway. very stable. maybe becus my tezza r very low. hardly can go through some bump. that's why stable. :)

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
Stock Altezza quite heavy,you can feel the weight while driving it compare to your SEG.But of course high speed is better,and the whole 'feeling' when you driving it is very different,it felt really solid.Dont forget the maintenance too.

Bump: Stock Altezza quite heavy,you can feel the weight while driving it compare to your SEG.But of course high speed is better,and the whole 'feeling' when you driving it is very different,it felt really solid.Dont forget the maintenance too.

Bump: Stock Altezza quite heavy,you can feel the weight while driving it compare to your SEG.But of course high speed is better,and the whole 'feeling' when you driving it is very different,it felt really solid.Dont forget the maintenance too.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Bro
It is a natural progression from Corolla to Altezza. Currently I have both but not 20V. I personally sat in a 20V 6MT AE101. It is a fast car. Altezza is quite a different feeling. The Rear wheel drive
Altezza has character which is hard to explain. The feeling of heavy and rock solid chassis with rear
pushing the car forward. If you love 20V then you definately love altezza. Get 6MT manual.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...like d topic says d car is in need of help..u c it's leaking a bit of engine oil (it's just been thru a major overhaul in s'ban)..from Wat I can see is that it's due to d cover x 'gummed' properly (apparently there's x gasket for this therefore use only sealant)..sounds ez enuff rite??thats Wat I thought..d problem is I x get d crank pulley off!!manually wiz hammer..FAIL..air gun..FAIL..it's like d pomen who overhauled d car put in loads n loads of glue..:(

Honestly I've sent to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience