Smart Tunnel

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
drive slow oso bumpy ler... i think they din smoothen out the road properly.

Bump: drive slow oso bumpy ler... i think they din smoothen out the road properly.

Bump: drive slow oso bumpy ler... i think they din smoothen out the road properly.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Malaysia's road quality is like that.

once a JKR officer told me that if our road is so good, then the JKR dept and its cronnies contractors will be out of job...

All the while they survive with business patching up roads...

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
smart tunnel is not smart anymore..just wasting our money
why is it not SMART anymore? is it because it fails to solve the problem of flash flood in KL? (diverting storm water to retention ponds) or to reduce traffic jams along Jalan Sungai Besi? or is it not smart bcoz of the non smooth road surface?

oka887

Known Member
Jan 12, 2007
okayama
i don`t know how to say but as for me.. malaysia road is ok than in japan.. the only best is at circuit.. and for the road always bumpy or always doing the renovation on the road

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
guys,we are discussing about smart tunnel..not the malaysian road..malaysian road is ok ,absolutely..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
SMART Tunnel shld b explain like this: Sohai Made A Rubbish Tolling Tunnel....:mad:

**Using Sohai instead of Stupid coz Sohai more powderful compare with Stupid...

Last edited:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Smart TUnnel can always defend by saying :" DUn use la,, see u all jam like hell i also dun care haha"

Bump: Smart TUnnel can always defend by saying :" DUn use la,, see u all jam like hell i also dun care haha"

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
moral: don't speeding while u're in smart tunnel....;).......i think it'll be fine if u follow the speed limit...

p/s: but most of the times, i saw lot's of wannabe F1 racers wei..scary!!..if shit happens..*touchwood*.........

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
some how its abit smoother now .. :rofl: previously was relatively bumpy. car and suspensions is the same ..only time difference when i tried it out the second time around in a gap of 1 year.

i dont really bother using that road ..unless you get stuck after office hours around that area... if dont want to use smart tunnel lepak around till after dinner then cabut la . .traffic also less then. hehe

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
moral: don't speeding while u're in smart tunnel....;).......i think it'll be fine if u follow the speed limit...

p/s: but most of the times, i saw lot's of wannabe F1 racers wei..scary!!..if shit happens..*touchwood*.........
I witnessed some drivers wind down their car window while driving. They wanna test and hear the sound of their cap ayam exhaust pipe....

Or they shiok-shiok think they are driving a F1 car at Monte Carlo's tunnel.....

changchewsoon

Known Member
Oct 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.viosturbo.com
yeah man, i get it all the time whenever im driving in the tunnel. somehow, there will always be some car with a loud fart can revving like nobody's business and creating lots of noise pollution.

however, if its a turbo car its diff. the sound of the blow off valve somehow is nicer to the ears :biggrin:

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
wait till you experience one turbo car comes up next to you, revs you a few bovs, then full throttle and open wastegate till rev cut and anti lag all happening in the tunnel...

i nearly went deaf...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I experienced it also....the sound was overwhelming.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since the last batch of V-Series spy photos back in September, some new spy photos of the BMW crossover variant dubbed Progressive Activity Sedan (PAS) have emerged from our neighbors to the left, Sweden's AutoMotorSport.se. In addition to the spy photos, AMS Sweden also has a couple of interesting computer renderings from Schulte-Design of what the vehicle could look like. Check them out.

The Gran Turismo model based on the CS Concept, which was recently announced by Chairman of the Board...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience