Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

wajarays

Jan 1, 2008
jeff86ks,
thanks for your opinion ... thinking spray it to black color too ... about the blue color, at 1st when my car out from paint shop, omg !! to bright !!! but now i think the color suit with my waja .... sumore not many cars using my color on the road:biggrin:

d.k.prince & ham m2,
hahhaa ... volvo s60 nowaday really bargain ...you can get as low as 50k-150k depends on cond, year make and spec... so far in malaysian market s60 got 3 spec:

soft turbo 200hp
T5 big turbo 260hp
R edition 350hp (really rare in market) if wanna see the s60R, go to shell hotel MINT .... the owner of shell own an orange volvo s60R 6speed manual

mine is T5 version which is using 2.4L 20valve big turbo+double VVT with 260hp in standard.... dont worry ... i will post the volvo details at my pride ride tread k .... so stay tune.....:itsme:

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
Hahahha wajarays, I was just kidding la. I have nothing bad against your waja.

But I'm just wondering, is your other nickname waja G.GAMES? :hmmmm:

wajarays

Jan 1, 2008
Wow damn ugly waja, volvo wannabe!

Ahhh it's good to be back in ZTH. :biggrin:
Hahahha wajarays, I was just kidding la. I have nothing bad against your waja.

But I'm just wondering, is your other nickname waja G.GAMES? :hmmmm:

hahaha i know u just kidding with me lol :biggrin: so i also just saje2 tembak you jugak heheh:rofl: so bingo:rofl: whos that :confused: i also dont know him ... summore he/she take my waja pic from forum, so i guess from imperials forum .... hermmm..... so after this you to comment my volvo evolve wannabe pulak:thefinger:

wajarays
any plan to pimp ur S60 T5? :biggrin:
shoudn't left it in a standard form :rofl:
mod edi, full evolve kit ... ill post the full pic later ... be passion ok :biggrin:

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
actualy i last time also commented on ur spoiler de... just malas wan say again.. and is ur car man ur the boss... hahaaa.. btw ur grill dun wan paint black meh???? i think it looks more ganas and stand out leh if black.. hahahaa....

mingz

Nov 23, 2007
jeff86ks,
soft turbo 200hp
T5 big turbo 260hp
R edition 350hp (really rare in market) if wanna see the s60R, go to shell hotel MINT .... the owner of shell own an orange volvo s60R 6speed manual

:

ya,i also saw that car...when i pass there...the color very nice,pearl orange...bodykit is superb!

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
At night, the color would be nice, but during the day; have to agree that color tone is too pale. Not striking enough.

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
hahaha i know u just kidding with me lol :biggrin: so i also just saje2 tembak you jugak heheh:rofl: so bingo:rofl: whos that :confused: i also dont know him ... summore he/she take my waja pic from forum, so i guess from imperials forum .... hermmm..... so after this you to comment my volvo evolve wannabe pulak:thefinger:
i ingat it was you ma , so i ejek je la aiyo.. hahahaaha nah bagi u balik :thefinger: hahahaaha

wajarays

Jan 1, 2008
hehehe ... tq tq .... really jokerlah you nitrus :rofl: actually i like this emoticon alot:thefinger::thefinger: so cute :rofl: dont worrylah nitrus ... jokin sometimes makes our life more cheerful . so countinue with other pimp cars:wavey:

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
nope.. diff.. my fren wan is AFG something..

Hello all,

Would like some information from you all,

Can i use a 1.8 fuel pump for my 1.6 satria?