Jealous Ahura + RE Gathering at Danga Bay JB 22/03/09

Nov 12, 2008
hi friend, i know y u only saw 1 blue fd parking on road site.it bcos we all went back around 12:30-1pm,the fd u saw carplate is xxx13 izzit, bcos we all go back ,he got to work ,his office just beside the event. so u only saw only 1 blue fd parking at road side
Oh..no wonder..i reach there about 1pm something..i see nothing but my friend told me that he saw some FD around there before i reach..LOL..so he work at there..what kind of work he do to own a FD..i also want leh..hahaha..XD ROTARY POWAR~~orz...

Glocker

Hey guys, anymore pics and news of that tiger striped RX 7? Interested about it.

philip_nst

Apr 4, 2006
yes, what do u wan to no about.the car is now in workshop
any question pls ask, bcos the car belong to my friend

Glocker

Yo guys, anyone have any info on who is actually TM Rawa? Is he a Tengku or workshop owner?

Bump: Yo guys, anyone have any info on who is actually TM Rawa? Is he a Tengku or workshop owner?

philip_nst

Apr 4, 2006
he is not workshop owner, i think and i heard he is tengku

effie

Aug 17, 2004
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Silence is golden :sleep:

Bump: Apparently TMJ (Tengku Makhota Johor) did go check out that dude's car..... But everything else is lets just say........ Ermmmm.......

Glocker

Hahaha...so no, he's not really a Tengku? The car will be unveiled tomorrow; it's actually quite unbelievable.

philip_nst

Apr 4, 2006
if the car is the world best 6 car, then how about the japan rx7
just past the 7-7 rx7 day at japan
that 1 is call num1 +++++++

Glocker

if the car is the world best 6 car, then how about the japan rx7
just past the 7-7 rx7 day at japan
that 1 is call num1 +++++++
Well, when you've seen the Jealous Ahura, you will believe it. The amount of detail is truly amazing, even people who see showcars day in day out were amazed. Furthermore, MotoRex is an international motorshow; it can definitely at the very least top five in the show car competition. BTW...7-7 Daikouku RX7s are not show-cars; those are street cars, you can't compare. Show cars will never be driven; it's a work of art.

Hello guys..

I own a proton gen2 BOT, where can I do a custom intake manifold for my engine...prefer around selangor...any recommendation?...

Thanx