Pls Help...BOV Problem...

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Hi Sifu's,
im currently hving a problem with my BOV...This problem started when ive change my piping kits to aluminium type.(Intake to Air Filter to Turbo,Etc)....Idling ok but whenever i Rev my car the RPM will drop drastically and the engine eventually off...Ive tried to take other BOV to put on my car but the problem still arise.

After ive take out the BOV and direct connect the BOV chamber to the Air Filter chamber everything goes superbly well....

Have been trying to diagnose this little problem but still cant...Ive also change the throttle body.

Would truly appreciate if there is someone who can advise me on this problem.

Million Thank you.

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Not sure if ur car is a scooby or not, but sometimes installing a bov on cars with ori blow off which recirculate will have such problems coz the air fuel b4 and after is tottaly diff coz air and fuel have vent out to atmos if u use a vent to air bov.

Another way is to adjust your bov, usually the hardest fix most of the prob as the vent to air is not loose thus most of the time it will be closed, and when u have high boost and your car will vent to air.

I think prolly u need to tell us what car u drive, what bov u use.

crappy

Known Member
Feb 9, 2006
bro,use back ur ori punya...it recirculate the air back to the atmosphere...only tukar to bov if u mod ur car n above 1.7 boost ma....im also having the same prob..put back ori punya...now super gd..but no sound only la keekeke

Bump: bro,use back ur ori punya...it recirculate the air back to the atmosphere...only tukar to bov if u mod ur car n above 1.7 boost ma....im also having the same prob..put back ori punya...now super gd..but no sound only la keekeke