perodua myvi

chinesepunk123

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
hie guys, need help badly. after changing my rims 16" with 205/45 tires, my fc have increased dramatically.

previously on stock rims n tires, full tank wud go 380km. now its just a measly 280km for a full tank.
just serviced my car last week (normal service). but the tires im using are 3 diff tires. front tires are same, back tires diff. my fren said dat was the problem causing the FC to rise.

so isit the weight of the rim plus the diff tires thats causing this? or my alignment? cos my alignment is abit off.

many thx ahead

keithmin

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
wow, 16" rims tyres cost a bomb...its totally not worth changing myvi rims to 16"...wat rims u bought ? made from where ?

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
You have to expect higher FC bro...larger tires rob you off in low gearing so you would have to step a bit harder...but the consolation is better handling lor...and looks good...

ninicoco20

Known Member
Jul 20, 2007
may i know which ecu is better for myvi??unichip version q or e-manage??
FYI, Emanage / Unichip is not a ECU
its a piggy back

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Wah! ECU upgrade...what did you mod already??? BOT??
no need BOT can also change ECU or to add piggyback

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

hie guys, need help badly. after changing my rims 16" with 205/45 tires, my fc have increased dramatically.

previously on stock rims n tires, full tank wud go 380km. now its just a measly 280km for a full tank.
just serviced my car last week (normal service). but the tires im using are 3 diff tires. front tires are same, back tires diff. my fren said dat was the problem causing the FC to rise.

so isit the weight of the rim plus the diff tires thats causing this? or my alignment? cos my alignment is abit off.

many thx ahead
yes, it will increase the FC
i am on 17inch shoe, but the FC is not as bad as your car
my FC only increase about 30km for full tank only
different tyre wont affect much on the FC brother, same goes to the alignment too
btw, your previous FC and current FC is it use at the same way/route???
if yes, try reset your ecu

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

wow, 16" rims tyres cost a bomb...its totally not worth changing myvi rims to 16"...wat rims u bought ? made from where ?
16inch tyre cost a bomb???
i dont think so bro
for me i am still affordable
its up to your budget also la
some more bigger shoe look nicer for me

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
wanna ask wat engine oil brands/type did u use for myvi?? recommended brand..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sup guys,
what do u all use to clean ur rims?

After washing, mine has this small black dots all over the rims.. and its kind of annoying..

is the polish compound friendly on material on the rims?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience