Japan gt june 2009 pics (upload them here)

lauguan,
u really make our day so bright and sunny today....all the shots are great...salute!

BLADE888

Aug 24, 2005
PENANG
Wahhh....so many chicks aarr!!!!!
Wonder :hmmmm: da ticket selling for watch da race or da chicks!!!! :biggrin:

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
Romy, to watch the GT cars ... but dunno why the chicks always block the view of the camera ... so always "terambik" the photos lor .... :biggrin::rofl:

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
Romy, to watch the GT cars ... but dunno why the chicks always block the view of the camera ... so always "terambik" the photos lor .... :biggrin::rofl:
i like ur explanation :adore::adore::adore: confirms you are a true TTS member!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

lauguan

Nov 24, 2006
Lauguan...U better post ur Own album here....:adore::adore::adore:
Shot 700 over photo that day, but selected photo to upload here...hehe

Thx lauguan for nice pics,so u r the guy that with mini stairs ah?I keep seeing u busy taking photo pit by pit with thunder move,hehe....

I love bomex gals most and u guys know y,haha...
i like bomex gals too....as same reasons...

Joe Labu

Oct 25, 2008
hai to all bro's!!

can anyone help me, i need to paste a couple of pic in market place but cannot! How to do it?? like all of u paste japan Gt pic, when people open the tread, can see the pic straight away, no need to click to attach!:hmmmm:

thanks guys

lauguan

Nov 24, 2006
for me, i go for chick only....:biggrin:

lauguan,
u really make our day so bright and sunny today....all the shots are great...salute!
welcome, and you also make all the GT gals a bright n sunny day too.....hahahaha....

hai to all bro's!!

can anyone help me, i need to paste a couple of pic in market place but cannot! How to do it?? like all of u paste japan Gt pic, when people open the tread, can see the pic straight away, no need to click to attach!:hmmmm:

thanks guys
Go www.photobucket.com
upload pic then copy the code over the forum, then can see direct. Hope its help.

and Pablo camera always just 30cm from the GT gals "headlight" only ..hahahaha:thefinger:...so that....u know la...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Slivia

Jun 22, 2004
Great Shots Lauguan!!:biggrin:
Thanks for sharing your album.

Terrence, where is your pics??

Paul, thanks for sharing also.:biggrin:

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
and Pablo camera always just 30cm from the GT gals "headlight" only ..hahahaha:thefinger:...so that....u know la...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
:thefinger: I'm not the one who tembak atas (Upskirt) and tembak bawah (Down blouse) laaa :thefinger:

The longkangs up & down u terambik laaa ...... :adore::adore: still thinking if u use your 3rd leg as tripod to get the UU shots .... :adore::adore: this one must have practise alot liao .. somemore hand so steady !! :thefinger:

evolution9682

Feb 9, 2008
Shot 700 over photo that day, but selected photo to upload here...hehe

i like bomex gals too....as same reasons...
wah!!!700more pics,inside must have some close up and 18sx ho liao,dun keep it for urself,share share,wahaha....