urgent help!!

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
gd evening sifus..im in need of ur advice..i have shorlisted a few amps 2 buy..pls giv ur feed back
1)prokick f1-504(used)
2)boschmann pch-6880ex(New)
3)MA audio 60.4iX(new)
4)pioneer GM-6400f(new)

im more 2 SQ..i have a 3 way alpine 6x9, alpine HU n tweeter and a normal mid..pls advise me...rely confused wic 1 2 tke...im plannin 2 buy by end of this week coz goin bek 2 campus..

p/s: i have limited budget, and these r d oni amp below 500...tq....

angeldeservetosleep

Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
prokick gv u solid bass, not bad vocal but tweeter not well enuff (forgot the models)
boschman, vocal sound kinda weird but can get decent power for woofer hahaha (on other brand amp pch 2600)
MA audio, bising wohhh (one whole car using MA audio)

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
im plannin to get a decent component set ltr on..so d prokick wld be d best choice?wt abt the pioneer?

appleyard

Dec 20, 2004
I would go with the MA and the Pioneer. Never heard of the 4 channel prokick but their mono are not bad but gets very hot.

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
oh ok...act i waz plannin 2 go 4 MA til sum1 said dat MA frm CHina...d pioneer looks cool...wt abt d boschmann?any1 use it b4??

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
oh ok...act i waz plannin 2 go 4 MA til sum1 said dat MA frm CHina...d pioneer looks cool...wt abt d boschmann?any1 use it b4??
all in your list from china also la my fren, save up more money and buy 2nd hand branded amps, make your hard earned money worth while....

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
ydy i wen to d genesis shop in seri kembangan...d guy gt dis rely nice jbl gto..2nd hand ...at rm850...m plannin 2 buy dat..sum1 suggested i use a 2 ch amp for my mid n tweeter n use HU 2 power my 6x9...so shld i get 2 ch or 4?hmmm....btw d guy gt a bit pissed off wen i tol him dat agako is cap ayam SQ..he proceeded to show me a merc using agako reference series;)...hw much does a decent amp cost??

cacin

Mar 9, 2005
ask him,
If a merc uses a 'coucar' ICE all around, would that make the coucar brand a branded one?
how about a small kelisa using a Macintosh? would that make a Macintosh a cap ayam?

If you want play active, get a 4 channel. if you still want to play passive and your passive x-over can do biAmping, then get a 4 channel.

If you just want to power the comp set through the passive x-over, just get a 2ch.
6x9 powered though HU is OK as not to pull the stage to the rear :)

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
hahahhaa..gud reply lo bro...u shld have seen him gettin angry;)...finally he suggested i take agako 4 ch 2 play active...extreme series..bro is it true dat even d pioneer amp is frm china?OMG....i knew prokick, agako frm malaysia..i think wil play active, wil get a 4 ch...bt have 2 save duit like suggested...yea 1 more thing..hw much is std 4 wiring?i wen arnd d range is frm rm70-250...btw bro i dun have a cross over coz nt using component set..so i have 2 get a 4 ch 2 play active rit?

angeldeservetosleep

Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
I guess that's what you call sentimental value :)

save up some more, then can get those nice amps from Zenn :D
love my current amp now... no nid new 1 for the moment hahah

I guess that's what you call sentimental value :)

save up some more, then can get those nice amps from Zenn :D
love my current amp now... no nid new 1 for the moment hahah

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
i also agree with that shop, get a decent 2ch amp for your fronts, just play passive for now, and run the 6x9 from the HU so it does not overpower the front. can buy 2nd hand passives, cheap only...

however, since u dont have a passive, u can also go for active fronts, but have to buy a 4ch amp, this is only if your alpine player has inbuilt 3 way xover, what model is your alpine?

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
my model is CDE-9870..ol model act...so i gt choices, 1) use 2ch amp 2 power up my frnt spk n use HU 4 rear(f i add a sub in future have 2 buy mono rit)..2)use 4 ch 2 play active....wt r u suggestion?wic 1 sounds better frm ur exp...

HI all ,
i just wanna ask something about Mivec adding Turbo
will be needing how many $$
and i m going to sell/trade Mivec ori stuff

my mech told me that have to change :
piston
ecu
wiring
add BOV,Turbine,intercooler,injecter.

any one could lead me more info in this upgrade ??