ZTH Miri Members

MTX-8

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
Use our street cars on the go kart track???
yes of course...we tried before with our ae92 20v...and we meet on the spot the person that incharge of the track from pusat belia...and he told us can apply for permit using the track but have to write in letter then have to wait from kch to approve...that track can be use for time trial attact..due to 1 very2 sharp corner

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
me n acq were there around 9pm.but sunyi jak.i didnt see holydevil pun.end up going to boulevard for limteh.

holydevil

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2008
i did leave my phone number at here. i was at there until 9.05pm then i move to other places since i don't get any call or sms from u guys.

i was using gray ek civic waiting at the shop ... then i saw no respond and i move my friends to other place lo.

never mind. next time i just join u ppl organize aje.:burnout:

summarize mini tt:
total: 5 cars
my friends pgx+sg: 7 person

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
well, u shud have awaited a bit longer, we did reply to this thread earlier on that we were coming.but nevermind.next time then.

Bump: And to our ZTH bro QMF, get well soon.. ACQ and Ulat shud know la.

Bump: And to our ZTH bro QMF, get well soon.. ACQ and Ulat shud know la.

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
might drop by after dinner..around 9pm camya...
haha,good suggestion, superlap around miri..night scene kinda cold in miri,the motorscene..
Btw,think i saw another ferrari in Miri lastnite?? F430.. AGU plate..hahaha,sama plate Perak.. anybody seen it yet? Red...
just got rumour bout the car.
the owner oso have porsche cayenne...
i tink sumwhere at pelita area there u should find the car...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
i did leave my phone number at here. i was at there until 9.05pm then i move to other places since i don't get any call or sms from u guys.

i was using gray ek civic waiting at the shop ... then i saw no respond and i move my friends to other place lo.

summarize mini tt:
ermmm,grey EK?? number 42 ka??? QKJ or QMJ..:hmmmm::hmmmm: if that was you,aiyak...we were there..look around but nobody at the shop..waited nearby nissan showroom,while waiting 4 another 2 more cars to come..4got to take down ur number bro..sorry.. dnt give up in organizing bro,appreciate ur effort

Bump:
just got rumour bout the car.
the owner oso have porsche cayenne...
i tink sumwhere at pelita area there u should find the car...
owhh,that house..cars from each part of malaysia and brunei.. will check that out..

and to bro QMF287,get well soon...

holydevil

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2008
i was using "DAD" plate number EK yesterday night.

ok then , c u all on the next tt only:burnout::nurse:

fletcheru

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Miri
Visit site

summarize mini tt:
next TT, kindly put a note at least 1 week earlier.

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
waahh..sorry guys..if only i check the forum that night..(20/06/09) was in miri but came back quite late from brunei(0830pm)..checking up the rims..but the next day early morning already have to go back to Btu..got some appointment back then..aiyaaaa..next time laa i join the TT..by the way i'll b in miri again somewhere on the 10/07/09 until maybe say...15/07 ...see can arrange the TT or not at that time..

Bump: waahh..sorry guys..if only i check the forum that night..(20/06/09) was in miri but came back quite late from brunei(0830pm)..checking up the rims..but the next day early morning already have to go back to Btu..got some appointment back then..aiyaaaa..next time laa i join the TT..by the way i'll b in miri again somewhere on the 10/07/09 until maybe say...15/07 ...see can arrange the TT or not at that time..

Bump: waahh..sorry guys..if only i check the forum that night..(20/06/09) was in miri but came back quite late from brunei(0830pm)..checking up the rims..but the next day early morning already have to go back to Btu..got some appointment back then..aiyaaaa..next time laa i join the TT..by the way i'll b in miri again somewhere on the 10/07/09 until maybe say...15/07 ...see can arrange the TT or not at that time..

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
tangga torang tok dolok.. ACQ,this was the ferrari that u saw the other day. Pinjam gambar Angel_lina of mc.net. Bos nya mpun ferrari ya..same owner as the cyanne

Attachments

ulat50

Apr 2, 2006
ya baruk road tax...belum gik insurance...:adore::adore::adore:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
i passby their house everyday. at this moment its at the roadside of his house

i can buy evo halfcut every year with that amount

btw, there is a halfcut shop at permy industrial area, selling cheap halfcuts.

rb20
sr20
4age
20v 4age
1Jz
1G
E30

all selling NOT more than 3.5k !

Last edited:

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
i passby their house everyday. at this moment its at the roadside of his house

i can buy evo halfcut every year with that amount

btw, there is a halfcut shop at permy industrial area, selling cheap halfcuts.

rb20
sr20
4age
20v 4age
1Jz
1G
E30

all selling NOT more than 3.5k !
ehh? betol ka? got kastam form sekalik ka? blacktop manual ada sik?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need u guys help urgently, i just bought a control panel and something look like a relay or resistance.its from lancer. only this two item, i heard can just plug n play to existing satria dashboard. if can install, which button cannot be use from the control panel? how much is the cost to install it? recommend me a mechanic pls. my phone num 013-3973088.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience