Ek4 (Ori) 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Ek4 (Ori) 2 door

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is a free advertisement on an open media, so i think anybody who think his opinion is good for others so it is ok for him to post, i'm also a hardcore honda and to rebuild a bare honda ek 2 door until spent about rm80K hmmm that's ur account but mine i beg to differ because i can source and rebuilt a honda ek 2 door type r at a cost of 25K so total about rm55k, for a car with b16a hmmm just think wisely before commenting others
Well, good for you that you can source it for around 25K.. there was a mistake in my last comment.. 84K should include the car price which is in the region of 35-38K. so minus that you'll get 45K. I don't think you can make a fast EK2D with just RM25K. Or may be you can make it a 99.9% EK9 with just 25K. And I sincerely hope you can email me the cost breakdown. Wait a minute, where can you get an EK2D bare bone for 30K?

Bump:
That true... That y no buyer
wow.. nice conclusion..

jdmjunkie

Jun 7, 2009
Yeah Man...
Totally agree with you zerocool !!
Try converting an EK2 to EK9 and you will end up with a big stack of bills totalling about RM70K !!!
and tats a standard type r....put in some go fast bits, mods and additional gadgets u will realise that it will easily end up in the region of RM80-90K....
How's tat for being pricey ??
Got nothing better to say go bang balls...ek is for serious enthusiat who has done before !!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: Yeah Man...
Totally agree with you zerocool !!
Try converting an EK2 to EK9 and you will end up with a big stack of bills totalling about RM70K !!!
and tats a standard type r....put in some go fast bits, mods and additional gadgets u will realise that it will easily end up in the region of RM80-90K....
How's tat for being pricey ??
Got nothing better to say go bang balls...ek is for serious enthusiat who has done before !!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
zerokool...who cares how much u spent modding to look like another car? wat if i sell u fully convert wira at evo's price? converted mr2 ferrari look and sell u at ferrari's price?

just tat after all...the seller wans the price...buy agree wit the price then settle...nonit to bising2 wit other ppl selling high price

powerpuff6

Jan 9, 2009
Wwaah. owner said Minimum Rm70k. Owner wont sell below RM70k.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:hmmmm:

powerpuff6

Jan 9, 2009
rm60K also need to reconsider. Plus loan 6/7 %
Old car still need loan so much = Haih

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
hondas HAHAHAHA...

i find funny with those hondas fans. and drivers.

that why i never look on hondas.

if wan speed there have alot of cars to be chosen instead of only choice of hondas.

and this price of ranges can get a few power car. R33 and subaru v6 and evo 5 to 6.

spend little already faster den this car.

ya ya turbos sucks and N/a Rocks rite. well. still have ton of cars instead of honda still :).

old engine with expensive parts.

dont flame me i just make the facts.

thetu5

Jan 17, 2008
hondas HAHAHAHA...

i find funny with those hondas fans. and drivers.

that why i never look on hondas.

if wan speed there have alot of cars to be chosen instead of only choice of hondas.

and this price of ranges can get a few power car. R33 and subaru v6 and evo 5 to 6.

spend little already faster den this car.

ya ya turbos sucks and N/a Rocks rite. well. still have ton of cars instead of honda still :).

old engine with expensive parts.

dont flame me i just make the facts.

:adore::adore::adore:
can buy GTR32 maa:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
yeah totally agreed with biz..dont fighting2 la bros...seller have the right to put their own price and customers have the right to comments or what so eve...its standard procedure in selling what..customers always right...like 'yong' said who cares if you spending like you can buy a house but end of the day the car is still a car....cannot fly maa...

zerocool--nice nick name and i thougt you was cool person ;p..let it be bro...let seller setlle up all this things...why must we argue or what sove to the item that not belong to us?this is forum maa..everybody can say anything they want...

jdmjunkies--just ignore him hehe..i believe he is somebody that used 2nd account...

btw can anybody tell me why so special about hondas now days?if i kept all my hondas and sell it now sure i can untung 1...hehe just my 2cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone share abt the experience and pls kindly grade 1-5 on the HKS Hyper-D Suspensions for their ride...
Where can we send the suspension for service & repair? Will it be very expensive to service or repair compare to Tein?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience