Toyota Levin AE101 Reinforced Racecar Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Levin AE101 Reinforced Racecar Shell

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006

I'm selling off a racecar Toyota Levin AE101 Shell with installed Safety 21 roll cage:

Price for newly painted shell with roll cage: RM 5,500
With radiator included: RM6,300
With used Tien Racing suspension: RM8,000

Chassis has been lightened and reinforced with multiple rivets and seam welds. Consultation and parts available to complete to whatever specs required.

Interested parties reply to this thread.

Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
hi...intrest here....body only no engine????:confused::confused:
Yes it is just a body with no engine. Engine, wheels, brakes etc. are all availalble through Kegani Autotech, Kenny Lee's workshop that built and raced the almost winning 1000km Toyota Levin - picture by Edwyn Low attached. This car is the same chassis but with the previous generation body. You decide what series you want to build it up for - MSS, 1000km, track days - and Kenny can put it together. I'll try to post some pics later.

If you have ever wanted to go racing and didn't know how, this is the opportunity. Driver training, race car setup, crew support, race car storage, all is available.

Attachments

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
Are your's the no. 37 this year 1000km race?why sell off your car?
No its not the 37 car. Mine is the same chassis but an older body. The car is setup, stored and maintained by the owner of car 37, Kenny Lee of Kegani Autotech. I'm selling because I plan to get a RWD car. Will have to take some pictures and post it later.

everl

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
bro, got actual car real pics?
car at Kegani workshop ?
can go ther n view ?

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
bro, got actual car real pics?
car at Kegani workshop ?
can go ther n view ?
Yes it is at Kegani Autotech Workshop. Call Kenny Lee to get directions to his workshop in Puchong 03-8075 7411.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Power 7/10

Acceleration wise, the 2L 4cyl twin scroll turbo has enough to entertain, not a lot to impress, and doesn’t frustrate. Though at times, its thrust feels constricted, almost resembling a 1.6L turbo instead, but a very good one. Engine revs start off rather weak from idle and quickly picks up from 3,000rpm onwards, offers good throttle response from mid to top end.

The i30N really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience