Eibach Pro Kit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Eibach Pro Kit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Eibach Prokit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05, Low price! Highly negotiable!

Hie,

I've just installed the setup today and found that my ride is abit stiff for my liking. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome setup ( google online and many people will tell you that Eibach Pro kit + koni yellow is a match made in heaven )but I'm too used to the softer settings that stock shocks + springs give. My lost is your gain, it's only 1 day old or maybe a week old when someone gets this from me. It was brand new when I got it. So, please PM if you're interested. Similar setup cost about 3.4k I believe. Ride is unbelieveably stable and I love the way the car handles the corners, just that I prefer the softer ride that OEM gives. Shocks are warrantied for life, it's about 2.3k outside. That's the lowest I've found while the Eibach, the box is still with me with the warranty card. :) I think the spring is about 1.2k outside. :)

For those who are serious, PM me and we can work out a deal. I might need some nuts from the OEM shocks since I left mine at the workshop so we might need to arrange a swap when I get to KL. I'm in Penang BTW :)

Springs Rm690 now!!
Shocks for Rm1.5k now!!!!!

NEGO NEGO NEGO!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Price is highly negotiable if you're really serious about buyingggg.....PM me.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.