Idiot Drivers

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yalor...i think he char tou that u got ganador's too...haha

btw, how u feel using them mirrors? any feedback?

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
no roy, i think the guy was intimidated by ur sidemirror. haha
hahahahaha... wtfish..

pocky, uhm, to me its the same only.. still nice, but nothing compares to myvi's side mirror.. hahah..
the granador glass got sumthing like magnifying effects, if you get what i mean..

uhm, ham_m2, yeah, his Z using the stock Z side mirror.. hehehe..

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Today i meet 2 idiots...One was a treler driver and one more is a Honda Accord Driver...the lorry was driving fast and zig-zagging in the traffic,dis honda cut infront of the lorry and suddenly brake...The treler nearly hit the honda but manage to brake emergency...the honda was like provoking the lorry driver...then they both racing towards klang together...wth!...lucky when i see the lorry drive like mad man,i keep far distance from him...

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
lol , subaru spoiler not included ah ? lolx wakakakakakkakakaak rolls on the floor laughing
Agreed.. I think if that as-said Black 350z were to see some non-Subaru car with Subaru spoiler on the road, the Black 350z may end up ramming the guy off the road, naik divider, and dua2 terus masuk kubur. hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaa rolls on the floor laughing

Bump: ok i need to stop. hahahahahahahahahaha.. damn

Bump: ok i need to stop. hahahahahahahahahaha.. damn

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
guess they r bored and glad to see a car on the road at 4plus in the morning...
just bear wif these bunch of rich idiot who has nothing better to do...

Bump: guess they r bored and glad to see a car on the road at 4plus in the morning...
just bear wif these bunch of rich idiot who has nothing better to do...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
This photo was taken at SS2, PJ. Both cars caused bad traffic jam for no reason. How?

The White Myvi driver parked illegally at the road junction. The driver was nowhere to be found. I wish a lorry will scrap off the rear bumper

The Honda Accord driver at the back of the myvi double-parked, blocking 1 traffic lane. Driver oso nowehere to be found.

If you are the owners of these car, I'm sure why ppl label you as retarded, stupid, selfish...etc. Why? Becoz you yourself have proven it with the way you park your car.

I don't care what your reasons then. Do not cause problems to other PUBLIC ROAD USERS due to your own stupidity....

[/URL]

Bump: This photo was taken at SS2, PJ. Both cars caused bad traffic jam for no reason. How?

The White Myvi driver parked illegally at the road junction. The driver was nowhere to be found. I wish a lorry will scrap off the rear bumper

The Honda Accord driver at the back of the myvi double-parked, blocking 1 traffic lane. Driver oso nowehere to be found.

If you are the owners of these car, I'm sure why ppl label you as retarded, stupid, selfish...etc. Why? Becoz you yourself have proven it with the way you park your car.

I don't care what your reasons then. Do not cause problems to other PUBLIC ROAD USERS due to your own stupidity....

[/URL]

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
very common scene in ss2, especially during lunch time , particularly in this junction.
by the way, how did you manage to stand so high and shot this pic? from this pic angle, it seems like you are stepping on car roof to snap this pic...

Bump: very common scene in ss2, especially during lunch time , particularly in this junction.
by the way, how did you manage to stand so high and shot this pic? from this pic angle, it seems like you are stepping on car roof to snap this pic...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Grabbing a lunch doesn't mean a driver can simply park his/her car anywhere he/she wishes. It is selfish and counterproductive to other people. What if someone having emergency and had to go to hospital and only to find out the traffic jam is caused by these drivers.

i think the drivers can be categorised as

1) "I-too-lazy-to-find-car-park la"
2) "i-cannot-find-a-carpark-near-near-my shop".
3) "The weather is hot, don't wanna walk far-far"
4) "Other ppl do it, so I'm doing it oso-LAH"
5) "Ahyah, I park here just a bit while oni'

Well, I'm not surprised that Malaysians are getting more and more screwed by the day.... :banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
When you block people , put your handphone number atleast and be awake if someone horn a few times , come out and look for your car lah .. Some idiots block until 50 horn also no one appear till got to call the town council to tarik the car away .. haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....

i hv a mod car but now got bit problem here hope all sifu can gv me a idea here thank you very much.......

when my car rav till 5k rpm (sometime start fr 4k+) it always not smoth n some times sounds like "PopPopPop ...." can any1 help me out ???
tried out used to control the fuel but still the same - or + fuel also same ...... change the plug n cable also the same.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience