SEG BLUE ( TOYOTA AE 4AGE BT ) for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

SEG BLUE ( TOYOTA AE 4AGE BT ) for sell

auragtti

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
My suggestion is don't sell the car bro......use it until you got old and pass it to your son....the price you offer me really quite high bro.. with that price I can buy a Honda Integra....

BTW Thanks for the offer bro....until now I still looking for a SEG that suit my budget...

garytrd

2,000 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
ya lo.... i can keep it hee
that's prefer of u ... what u want to buy is ur business .....
that's why... i suggest u buy the 22k SEG st lo.....

or u buy the ORG seg to do urself la .....
hee : )

My suggestion is don't sell the car bro......use it until you got old and pass it to your son....the price you offer me really quite high bro.. with that price I can buy a Honda Integra....

BTW Thanks for the offer bro....until now I still looking for a SEG that suit my budget...

zaidi seg

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
ya la kalau nak jual buat le care nak jual :-D toyota lover here :-D pakai je toyota best pe huhuhuhuhuhuhu

garytrd

2,000 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
thanks every lover TOYOTA CAR people

i just want to selling know about this [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]car[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] the people...
pls don't compare of the maket price .... n buy my car. : )
if u want to compare , i had 1 more SEG 4AGE ST need to selling 22k, do u want it ?
i'm sell with all my [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]car [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]parts[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] together ...
i got lot a item like bodykit bumper boonet taill light head lamp ..... all have 2set above....

mm.... u just let me know what price u can give me, that's ok.
thanks ... : )

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
Langsi seller.. no price quoted and expect buyer to bag for the selling price...

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Hi Seller,
IMHO, why not u just open an asking price. No one will stop you by asking 100% higher than market price. let say the car worth RM24k, you can put down 48k. If serious buyer turn up, they can start to nego and the sales will begin.

I am SEG owner also.. :p

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
i also want to try lor..offer 1 million rupiah can? ahaks..joking2 since no price state by seller so can name in any price we want rite :biggrin:

p/s: my car ke70 also features in 2 mag so can put up sket my selling price..any offer?
1. Ujang Mag
2. Playboy Asian Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Erm hi everybody/senior2x/sifu2x n buddy...

would lke to know, where is the good spot to install this bush for SGti....

N where to install it ( I mean shop/workshop/acc shop )
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience