Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

satria neo cheap

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
Revised Price to RM NEGO just ask for price
selling my satria neo year 2008, this is a half way done project car, reason for selling got another car to play with, this neo is with no engine not even endorse yet, no worries jpj approved with no problem, if any body looking for neo body to play mivec or to built a race car can do as well, this car is not a running condition so might have to tow it, price are nego:driver::driver::adore:

Last edited:

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
accident body? or cut-joint car?:love:
what join body? body is perfect no accident before, can come and inspect by your self bro

Bump:
15k for this car? why so cheap??
cheap because got loan with bank, if want use the body for track racing is ok too up to the buyer , car is legally purchased no stolen car here tq:mad:

Bump:
loan balance how much?
5 years more :hmmmm:

stephanf86

Nov 2, 2007
a few questions here...:hmmmm: which model(h-line?? m-line??)?? ,basically the car once engine is endorsed its a road legal car?? has anything been taken out of the car besides the engine?? the 2k to make the car run is for what ya, i mean wut has to be done to get the car running?? final question is if can apply for a bank loan for this car and if can, up to how much or are u asking for cash??

sorry if the questions seem a bit dumb.. thanks for taking time to explain..

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
a few questions here...:hmmmm: which model(h-line?? m-line??)?? ,basically the car once engine is endorsed its a road legal car?? has anything been taken out of the car besides the engine?? the 2k to make the car run is for what ya, i mean wut has to be done to get the car running?? final question is if can apply for a bank loan for this car and if can, up to how much or are u asking for cash??

sorry if the questions seem a bit dumb.. thanks for taking time to explain..
aiyoo u better buy the car after i explain ya ..model is 1.6 lite v ersion, only the engine complete with gearbox has been taken out, the rm2k is to buy parts if to make it run such as drive shaft and water hose and etc..its a road legal confirmed there is similar car on the road now own by a friend, the easiest way is to continue payment upon this car account rm554 prmth, just pay rm15k and the car is yours thats all bro...:adore::adore:

feternity

Known Member
May 25, 2009
I still dont understand, this might be noob question. RM554 for 1 month + RM15000 ? Or RM15000 get the car and dont need to pay 554 1 month ? HAHA, pm me explanation. :)

starwing11

Known Member
Dec 13, 2007
Toyota engine in satria neo body? The engine mounting is the same or not? Or you have done major modification on engine mounting? :stupid:

Feb 7, 2009
pay him 15k, then continue the payment rm554 per month..
:driver:

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
My fren, I think u better endorsed it first n then sell it at higher price.......sure berebut people wan to buy.:driver:

Jus my 6 cent idea.....:burnout:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
it's sambung bayar car lor.

RM15k? cash upfront??. hmmm....zth, judged or calculate your self whether it's viable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.