Rebuild Cars from Ugly to Lovely

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
lambo door...? ayya... that's possible. it just that they're not oldskool lor...

let's see how we got this hampir-putus-door-step back tu original shape. of course cutting will take place to remove cancer cells.. before starting, we weld angle bars to hold positions.

sikit lagi mau putus.. but new owner wants to save her.

weld to hold... then cut...

the reconstruction is ongoing

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
thanks guys.... we'll be very happy if you're happy with our works... up next... KP60 bug eye.

lambo door...? ayya... that's possible. it just that they're not oldskool lor...

let's see how we got this hampir-putus-door-step back tu original shape. of course cutting will take place to remove cancer cells.. before starting, we weld angle bars to hold positions.

sikit lagi mau putus.. but new owner wants to save her.

weld to hold... then cut...

the reconstruction is ongoing
walaueh...rare kamben...2 doors kp60....jiwa kacau...haha

kazami32

Apr 5, 2007
wow...nice job...:love:

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
tochey tochey.... tochey also to some of you who paid us a visit recently.... feel free to come again..

we've finished some of major works today... now this bug eyes is back to its shape..

in the mean time diy rotisserie dah nak siap... our satay will be serving us next week insyallah.. :burnout:

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
very good work on th KP. How much money would it cost, when the metal bodywork job is finished?

My uncle has a KE20 two door and the rust prob is similar to the KP. just would like to have a ballpark figure before sending the car for fixing...:itsme:

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
keep the pictures comin!
seriously im not into oldskool but the pics are drooling...good job

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
Kp bug eyes is expecting to complete in another two weeks. There are few muscles to be added on and strengtening jobs will also needed to hold on big engine.

KE20 also known as peanut... if you have some pictures i can roughly estimate the cost. however the best way to come out with a figure is by seeing her personally.

Bump: We have built few wheel arches to our customers. They have come in many designs and look. As long as playing with sheet metal, we can do it. Some people want to look more muscular. Some need practicality. Some want dissimilarity but look original. So if you need more muscle, just bring us samples or pictures. we can translate it frompaper scratch into practical objects.

Before and after

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
wow that is awesome finishing. well done.

Bump: wow that is awesome finishing. well done.

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
oldskool is not just an olskool. they can be standard olskools. there are performance oldskools as well. american muscles could be in this group indeed....

here's sample of returning a legandary japanese oldskool to the modern cars levels; performancewise and competition...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
oldskool is not just an olskool. they can be standard olskools. there are performance oldskools as well. american muscles could be in this group indeed....

here's sample of returning a legandary japanese oldskool to the modern cars levels; performancewise and competition...

No offence bro. But should cutting the vital body structure like the mounting is considered as illegal from JPJ point of view? Will the car be approved if inspected by the authority?

I like modded car, but not the illegal ones...for the sake of driver and other road users safety.

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
you're rite mate! of course they'll say do's and dont's and bla bla bla. but then if the modification is made within the knowlegde and engineering, this 'could be ok for you' and...it's still illegal.

i would like to say... "just break the rules...." then only we can go further up and change the perception of modification. one of the reason our retro scenes are far behind is because of do's and dont's yang ntah apa apa ntah...

while staying in bolehland, nothing no boleh one meh?!

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Considering the effort and appreciation put into the work on the car by these guys, I doubt anyone would really mind if the body had to be cut, only to be made stronger.. As these are old cars.

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
Thanks sir...

To a certain extend, a car can be mod within the knowledge. And we can't say the authorities are wrong, but to protect others is what they want... and we want that as well....! Safety is the first thing's first...

And I believe this bugeyes is not meant for daily ride! It's for other purpose..

in the meant time this bugeye is ready to be salai and undergone further strengtening action.

visit Playhouse Garage at Facebook for more action pack!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1708249441&ref=profile

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last night my fren's satria got break in at OUG. Broke the side window and got into the car. Among the stolen items are avcr blue screen, emanage, greddy boost meter, PRO meters, futsal shoe and so on ... When my fren was about to go take his car, the bugger was still there dismantling his stuff. The bugger was a chinese guy, quite tall.
When notice my fren was approching, the bugger escaped in a perdana. 1st batch v6, the colour is silver brownish, the plate is WJE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience