justin_vspec

hi justin, which was your car?
maybe i can dig out more pics for u :biggrin:
Hehe my car is the white Saga LMST..
Oh the civic that knocked into my friend's satria was the brown one..
both cars very badly damaged

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
egiewan,
wat car were u driving lar wei?

soulV,
ehehhe..dun worry....August 30th got another open track day..plenty of time 4 u 2 get ur car ready,right?no more excuses nex time!hahahah..ingat bawak ayam percik tau?

accumulator,
i duno who u r but i 1na clarify..it was THAT Satria GTi who knocked into me n not me knock into him.........i duno how many Satria GTis were der but i only saw dis 1 dat knocked my car......

n just 2 share w u guys n gals,dis GTi too pissed off alot of other ppl both on n off track......his excuse?he was practising 4 d race,prolly d coming 1000km Race coz i realised his car were shod w d Achilles 123 semi slicks...but dis is NO REASON 4 knocking into ppl's car..n dis happened after d chequered flag!!!

dis is wat happened....after crossing d chequered flag,i slowed down,drove near d pit wall,flased d V sign just 2 c if any1 1na snap my pic(hahahah,perasan)..thn i realise dis GTi blast pass me w.out even slowing down(altho red light dy!)...so,i suddenly,"eh?habis liau,but watta heck,still can tekan wat?"....so i full throttle again lar...by turn 4,i managed 2 catch up w d GTi oredy....so,since it was d last lap...gave chase lar..no harm,right?right after turn 8,i overtook d GTi thn i saw Canken's blue Putra in front....chased him down...n were entering Turn 9 side by side...he was on d right side n me left....i was playing w him...waved @ him thn "BUMB!".....felt my car nudged from d left side!shit!!!sum1 knock my car!it was dis GTi.....meaning dis fella charged into Turn 9 on my left n DEFINITELY he's gonna understeer n veer 2 his right...whc is how he knock my car!

like wat clement sed,track incident happens..it was just a fender bender.....was pissed but not dat pissed..wat really pissed me off was i chased dis fella back 2 d pit....park right behind him..d driver din even bother 2 come down quickly 2 talk 2 me..instead it was his passenger who got down 1st n dared 2 ask me,"wat's wrong?"..i was like WTH???!!!

thn d driver came down n talked like it's a norm n dis is bound 2 happen.he dis apologize but come on..if u 1na apologize,say it like u mean it lar.....dun just apologize 4 d sake of apologizing....he sed he was practising 4 d race..but like i mentioned b4,dat is no reason 4 u him 2 knock into any1's car.b it a track or street car....n d best part is,he tot knocking into my car is ok coz it's a track car..just like his GTi...well,for every1's information..my car is NOT a track car..its a street legal car running on AD07.just coz i haf a half-cage in my car doesn't mean it's a track car.......

n i know i might start a war by saying dis...but i m gonna say it anyway...2 d GTi driver..fine..i accept ur explanation abt track incident but i don't accept ur aplogy coz u din mean it..n if dat's all u got w ur track GTi running on those Achiles 123 semi slicks...i suggest u gif up racing lar.u can't even beat my 1.6L street car running on AD07s!

der..finally let it our of my chest..fuh.....now back 2 TKSS!hahahahhaha

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
wah, so damn long the karangan. but this phrase i like! "if dat's all u got w ur track GTi running on those Achiles 123 semi slicks...i suggest u gif up racing lar.u can't even beat my 1.6L street car running on AD07s!" :thefinger:

of coz lar. u got VTET maaaahhhh. AHAAHHAAHHA.

badturz

Feb 19, 2008
ohh.. is this civic... then the Type R civic headlamp broke.? what happen to him? bang wall himself?
Like a BMW all passenger side are scratches by the wall i think..
Quite lot Red flag was shown during the open track..
And it was very packed and jamed ..hahah! but it is a really good day.. :driver::driver:

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Why u go layan the fella after chequed flag? until turn 9 summore... dis is no longer a 'race incident'...
Da GTI fella also wanna prove what?? That he can overtake many-many cars when its all over, is it?? :stupid:

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
minivan,
regardless its during red flag,yellow flag,Malaysia flag...d fella still got no reason 2 knock into anybody's car.....frm wat i gather,ds fella keeps defending his line as if he's in a real race n der's sum trophy waiting 4 him @ d finishing line...go ask ard those who attended Sunday's track day....
lightningfield told me sumthg too.......

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
chill guys....

lesson learnt, chequered flag means race finish oredi. ive never seen jenson button or michael schumacher drive crazily/chase whoever in front after the flag being waved. so take it easy. just let go the throttle and wave to the crowd when u passing the pit. at least it'll make u feel like a real racer man. after all, we go there for fun wat.

kuma, next track day kasi pakai A050 n go whack all the Porsches. gagagaga:thefinger:

egiewan

Jul 31, 2005
akuma, I was driving a black Satria with white regamaster rims haha. Well, just for the first hour. The rest of the time I gave the car to my friend to try it out. Saw you many times in the pit area LOL. Eh, at one time I was holding up a red track EK. I sticked to my line and waved my hand for him to pass. When he passed me, stared cock at me. WTF? akuma, that GTi you bumped into also siao I think. Come to open track day to practice....surely la got alot of things that could happen. Wanna do full practice, go to the MANY 1000km practice sessions la. Even my friend's track car beside me in the pits was cool. Can have a laugh together. Sheeesshh:stupid:

yehui

Jan 22, 2007
Some of the pictures I took. Only pit picture.

Bump: Some of the pictures I took. Only pit picture.

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
No lah.... we all just discussing one of da many incident that happen on dat day.... so many people lepas gian on da track ma dat day... shit bound to happen ma....