24th May 2009 Sunday Track Day

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
here are some of the photo taken using my videocam...

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Hehe thanks for a nice pic of my car Romen!! :driver:My friend's satria was the track car..Hancur already..Luckily the guy was okie..First outing bye bye adi..haha

Bump: Hehe thanks for a nice pic of my car Romen!! :driver:My friend's satria was the track car..Hancur already..Luckily the guy was okie..First outing bye bye adi..haha

Attachments

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
i think civic .. but dun know type R Civic or normal civic.
I saw the satria.. hehe.. exactly the same condition in picture.. but civic i saw type R only front headlamp broke.. and the other civic the whole front gone.. ha...
Drive safe..

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
adam,
Get the Federal 595RS-R lah.... much better then R888, wet/rain day also no worry. I also may go for that after I burn off my Hankook. Sit in a friend car as they zig zag turn the cars n that's some new to me.

Follow @ the back is always fun as u can see the front car try to pull away.

But yesterday was a good day for the N/A cars... no worry about the hot weather at all. As I see the Honda city is hv some good time there too.:biggrin:
yeah.. i need 245/30 or 35/18.. can get for me dude?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
How many pair? front or back? let me check w/ the friend, u can get it from them.

May be they miss the braking point or lock up??

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
hi justin, which was your car?
maybe i can dig out more pics for u :biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i think civic .. but dun know type R Civic or normal civic.
I saw the satria.. hehe.. exactly the same condition in picture.. but civic i saw type R only front headlamp broke.. and the other civic the whole front gone.. ha...
Drive safe..