integra Headcounts!!

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Guys, I'll be quitting Teggerz as I'm selling off my car. It's under documentation process. Nice to have such a big group of frens. Thanks for the best time I've ever had, thanks for the knowledge and everything.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Re: integra Headcounts!!

Guys, I'll be quitting Teggerz as I'm selling off my car. It's under documentation process. Nice to have such a big group of frens. Thanks for the best time I've ever had, thanks for the knowledge and everything.
Kent,your white db sold?how much?pm me....coz Im trying to let go my db too.....

halimza

Jun 17, 2007
For sale: Jun Exhaust + Piping for DC2

Selling my Jun Hyper muffler, complete with piping for DC2. Taken from my car, replaced with Mugen TL (too loud for the missus...). Jannah helped to sell but no takers yet (maybe due to high opening price...). Selling at much lower price now for fellow teggerz! :proud:

Original thread from Jannah:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...steel-piping-for-dc2-and-so4.html#post2693956

From Jun website:
http://www.junauto.co.jp/products/exhaust-part/hyper-muffler/index.html?en

Please PM me for price/offers. Thanks!

Attachments

cswong

Jan 7, 2009

ello every body, i had decide to sell off my DC, and buy Kelisa, though i'm not too long in Teggerz, anyway is nice to meet u all and tt with u guy before, i will join Kelisa club after tis, i think there will be more activitiess.. good luck guys..

Bump: ello every body, i had decide to sell off my DC, and buy Kelisa, though i'm not too long in Teggerz, anyway is nice to meet u all and tt with u guy before, i will join Kelisa club after tis, i think there will be more activitiess.. good luck guys..

blabong33

Jun 4, 2008
Hi,everyone...
I have a question about gen2 teg braking system and need some suggestion...
Below is my wheel photo,

(Front wheel with 205/50/16)

(Rear wheel with 205/50/16)
When i drive over than 90km/H,
I feel my car braking system hard to slow down the speed as a moment,
Need to take some time(so dangerous)...

May i ask,
Gen2 teg owner have a same problem as me?
How you all people solve it?
Change bigger rotor and caliper?
Or use 15 inch rim can solve it?
Because i plan to change my rim and n tayar saiz to 195/55/15...

One more thing,
My teg rear LCA setting is horizontal 90 degree for this moment,

It's posible to lower my car height anymore?
Or horizontal 90 degree more suitable for handling?

Thanks a lot

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

ello every body, i had decide to sell off my DC, and buy Kelisa, though i'm not too long in Teggerz, anyway is nice to meet u all and tt with u guy before, i will join Kelisa club after tis, i think there will be more activitiess.. good luck guys..

Bump: ello every body, i had decide to sell off my DC, and buy Kelisa, though i'm not too long in Teggerz, anyway is nice to meet u all and tt with u guy before, i will join Kelisa club after tis, i think there will be more activitiess.. good luck guys..
i osso want to sell my car n buy kancil 660cc stock standard with rim besi

May 26, 2009
hi teggers.im new,just got my own teg 2 months ago,a 93 model.dont know much about it.so...PLEASE HELP ME guys.Please!!HELP!HELP!:bawling::bawling::adore:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site

Hi,everyone...
I have a question about gen2 teg braking system and need some suggestion...
Below is my wheel photo,

(Front wheel with 205/50/16)

(Rear wheel with 205/50/16)
When i drive over than 90km/H,
I feel my car braking system hard to slow down the speed as a moment,
Need to take some time(so dangerous)...

May i ask,
Gen2 teg owner have a same problem as me?
How you all people solve it?
Change bigger rotor and caliper?
Or use 15 inch rim can solve it?
Because i plan to change my rim and n tayar saiz to 195/55/15...

One more thing,
My teg rear LCA setting is horizontal 90 degree for this moment,

It's posible to lower my car height anymore?
Or horizontal 90 degree more suitable for handling?

Thanks a lot
For the DA6 if u lower too much ur centre bullet will scrape the speed bumps so better not too...Also the more u lower the more ur tires will have uneven wear and tear.....but yes u can lower but with all the conditions above

As for your brakes have u checked ur disc? is it warped? or already time for a change? U can try the Brembo Star disc....
Also for the brake pads...try EBC for better grip....
U can also upgrade your brake hose to the steel braided type

As for changing you can mod the Prelude BB1 one in...much larger disc but the issue is its heavier...so unless u have a powerful engine (like someone we know in Teggerz) it can be a problem i feel....

May 26, 2009
hi guys.i need to check the overall of my teg n possibly restore whatever i can according to how much i have left in my pocket.any good foreman wif reasonable price u guys can recommend me with?also plannin on convertin auto to manual,any good workshops?help please sifus....tq
:adore:

Bump: hi guys.i need to check the overall of my teg n possibly restore whatever i can according to how much i have left in my pocket.any good foreman wif reasonable price u guys can recommend me with?also plannin on convertin auto to manual,any good workshops?help please sifus....tq
:adore:

blabong33

Jun 4, 2008

For the DA6 if u lower too much ur centre bullet will scrape the speed bumps so better not too...Also the more u lower the more ur tires will have uneven wear and tear.....but yes u can lower but with all the conditions above

As for your brakes have u checked ur disc? is it warped? or already time for a change? U can try the Brembo Star disc....
Also for the brake pads...try EBC for better grip....
U can also upgrade your brake hose to the steel braided type

As for changing you can mod the Prelude BB1 one in...much larger disc but the issue is its heavier...so unless u have a powerful engine (like someone we know in Teggerz) it can be a problem i feel....
About car height lower,
Thanks for your reply and suggestion...
May be i just lower 5mm and go to shop to check my camber(now my camber is below 2 degree)....
Because i try to lower 10mm before,
My camber is around 2.5-2.7(front),2.0-2.5(rear),
Too much for me......

About braking system,
What you mean about "warped"????
I not sure it's time to change new,
Last December i have skim whole disc and change new brake pad,(front:MK 480°c,rear:honda ori)
Brake pump change more bigger(old one already leaking)...
But i can't feel any braking system have improve...
Some more,
When i park my car after a "road test",
Rotor have many black stripe,
"Forman" say:"ROTOR BURNED because the rotor size too small for my car"......
For this moment,
May be i will change steel brake hose to test the result(cheapers solution)......

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site

Am not sure wat cambers are mine lar....but mine not too low....

Warped means the brake disc "bengkok" not smooth anymore.... when u brake does it have any sound? if yes then its warped......

U changed the brake pump but did u change the brake servo? I suggest u change to the type R double layer one....it did make a lot of difference for me.....but again if u really want more porwerful braking u should also consider the Prelude BB1 disc and caliper....much larger and better grip.....

MK pads am not sure....usually I recommend EBC....or if u use the Prelude disc and calipers u can try Endless.....

About car height lower,
Thanks for your reply and suggestion...
May be i just lower 5mm and go to shop to check my camber(now my camber is below 2 degree)....
Because i try to lower 10mm before,
My camber is around 2.5-2.7(front),2.0-2.5(rear),
Too much for me......

About braking system,
What you mean about "warped"????
I not sure it's time to change new,
Last December i have skim whole disc and change new brake pad,(front:MK 480°c,rear:honda ori)
Brake pump change more bigger(old one already leaking)...
But i can't feel any braking system have improve...
Some more,
When i park my car after a "road test",
Rotor have many black stripe,
"Forman" say:"ROTOR BURNED because the rotor size too small for my car"......
For this moment,
May be i will change steel brake hose to test the result(cheapers solution)......

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
cheap pads wont bite ur disc n makan ur disc...

u guys can spent ribu2 lemon on engine, cosmetic like ah beng with spoiler sidai kain :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:but some fellows i dont understand... braking is the 1st priority n most important thing u do

Bump: cheap pads wont bite ur disc n makan ur disc...

u guys can spent ribu2 lemon on engine, cosmetic like ah beng with spoiler sidai kain :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:but some fellows i dont understand... braking is the 1st priority n most important thing u do

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience