AE Detailers at Your Service.

Car Shops and Services

AE Detailers at Your Service.

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Hi guys.

I'm doing a promotion now by giving away FREE (Yes, it's FREE) demo on your bonnet !
No questions ask and no documents needs to be sign in order to claim it. :P

All you have to do is, drive your car over, i will give a rough quotation on the job needed to be done on the car, if you agree with the charges, I will give a free demo on your bonnet for you. If you are not happy with the end product of my services, you can drive the car away without paying any money ! No questions ask ! It's that simple.

So, to whoever that may be interested, drop me a PM or call me.

Cheers !
SP|D3Y
http://aedetailers.multiply.com

Bump: Hi guys.

I'm doing a promotion now by giving away FREE (Yes, it's FREE) demo on your bonnet !

All you have to do is, drive your car over, i will give a rough quotation on the job needed to be done on the car, if you agree with the charges, I will give a free demo on your bonnet for you. If you are not happy with the end product of my services, you can drive the car away without paying any money ! No questions ask ! It's that simple.

Cheers !
SP|D3Y
http://aedetailers.multiply.com

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Hi guys.

Cheers !
SP|D3Y
http://www.aedetailers.com (Coming Soon !)

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Hi guys and gals !
For the month of July, www.aedetailers.com is having a promotion in conjuction with it's grand opening.
For puchases of RM180 and above, you are entitled to get free shipping to anywhere in West Malaysia.
Whats more ? RM200 and above would entitled to 5% discount and RM300 would get 10% off !!!
Check out Optimum Car Wash , Optimum No Rinse Wash , Optimum Car Wax and a whole lot more.
It's making a storm out there with it's tremendous quality.
Go on to www.aedetailers.com and see what you can find.
See you there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

clutch issue?

SAGA BLM CLUTH PROBLEM.AVI - YouTube

my saga blm 2008 facing this problem
when i press pedal
it produce "TAK' sound and it is quite large and annoying especially during jam.
i went to proton sc to solve this problem but they just lubricate it and after 2 weeks, the problem came back again.
i confirmed that sound is from pedal and not dashboard
anyone know is what the causes of this kind of annoying sound...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience