where u guys get the sticker??? lolz...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
err...mingz design that sticker...limited edition only...haha
4 lucky forummers bought it...hehe

btw,thanks for sharing the info peanut_wai...oppss...i mean turbo wai...:biggrin:

oka887

Known Member
Jan 12, 2007
okayama
oka, your GC8 registered in Okayama city and Your Supra registered in Kurashiki city. Which city you staying in? you still in Japan? Maybe can visit you in June if I can allocate my time to go to there...
i`m staying in okayama city.. kurashiki city is just next town to okayama.. that kurashiki number is before i change the owners` name.. after the car number is okayama 330 na 887..

i noticed that you managed to retain the same no. plate as in Japan. cool!
thanks:proud: it`s my family numbers.. all of my family use 887 as for our house number, phone n etc... in japan, we can get the same number we want.. only the type of number and hiragana will change such as for the gc8 okayama 530 ne 887 n for the supra will be okayama 330 na 887

Bump:
oka, your GC8 registered in Okayama city and Your Supra registered in Kurashiki city. Which city you staying in? you still in Japan? Maybe can visit you in June if I can allocate my time to go to there...
i`m staying in okayama city.. kurashiki city is just next town to okayama.. that kurashiki number is before i change the owners` name.. after the car number is okayama 330 na 887..

i noticed that you managed to retain the same no. plate as in Japan. cool!
thanks:proud: it`s my family numbers.. all of my family use 887 as for our house number, phone n etc... in japan, we can get the same number we want.. only the type of number and hiragana will change such as for the gc8 okayama 530 ne 887 n for the supra will be okayama 330 na 887

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
that Ek brings back memories..

Bump: that Ek brings back memories..

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hey any good paint shop in pandan indah or cheras? thx

Bump: Hey any good paint shop in pandan indah or cheras? thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche Panamera - First 4 Door Sedan

The Porsche Panamera is a four-door, four-seat coupe, currently still in concept stages, set to be launched in 2009. It will be front engined and rear wheel drive and powered by a modified version of the 4.5 L V8 found in the Cayenne, equipped with the FSI system invented by Volkswagen (Porsche and Volkswagen collaborated on the Cayenne/Touareg sport utility vehicle)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience