(asking) how to increase my top

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
dont waste ur money to mod exhaust or what. wira 1.6 with stock condition should achieve around 190km/h or at least 180km/h even in stock condition. go and service ur car and make sure ur engine in tip top condition. check ur clutch plate for any slipage. what rim size u r using now? the diferrent between 1.5 and 1.6 gearbox not very much. only at the 1st and 5th ratio. my 12years old putra still in stock condition and still can achieve 210km/h with no problem. run on 15inch rim.

jon_fnd

Known Member
Jan 1, 2009
good day

i am using wira 1.6 with 1.5 gear box and my problem is top speed. allready done change cluch plate , skim flywheel , good setting but my top only at 190km/h . pick up very good even i can win with waja cam pro with light mod.
for me better change gear box to 1.6 or 1.8. but this gear box not come cheap.
:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4g9b-bTvIUA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Satria Neo owners rejoice! Please enjoy this video of our Pro Neo Concept, packed with our range of Works Engineering products developed specifically for the Satria Neo. Let us introduce you to the range of performance products we have in stock. Turn the tired Neo into a real pocket rocket!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience