What is the fair price for an unreg Sti V8?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
No choice, if government not do like this, Proton and Perodua sure tapau......

ycn

Mar 27, 2009
hi all,

been following this thread for quite sometime now. Do you know what's the market price for a reg and unreg V9? Also, any subaru mechanics i can bring for an engine check and 'accident-free' check before i purchase the car?

thanks guys!!

Bump: hi all,

been following this thread for quite sometime now. Do you know what's the market price for a reg and unreg V9? Also, any subaru mechanics i can bring for an engine check and 'accident-free' check before i purchase the car?

thanks guys!!

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
hi all,

thanks guys!!

Bump: hi all,

thanks guys!!
v9 unreg 160k+- reg 130k +- from wat i see. engine wise goto mysubaruclub n check for contacts.

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
wow so cheap?

Just check first whether or not it is the original v9 STi.

As you know, more and more v9 STi's on the road are converts. I have nothing against converts though. If conversion job well done and reasonable price, why not.

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
any serious buyers can contact me i can lead them to those cars which is available, at that price. :proud:

Driftvader

Mar 18, 2005
i just check the interest rate from public bank is 3.9% for the second hand subaru v7 sti maybe will higher until 4+%. For the 2001 model, but convert to v9 original bodykit. The selling price is RM111500, is it worth it?

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
i just check the interest rate from public bank is 3.9% for the second hand subaru v7 sti maybe will higher until 4+%. For the 2001 model, but convert to v9 original bodykit. The selling price is RM111500, is it worth it?
issit the one near ampang? not spoiling anyone's sale but do pm me if u need more info regarding the car.:idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If the GT-R signifies Nissan's Innovation, the 350z signifies their heritage, then the Silvia (or the 240sx or the 200sx or the 180sx) is the model that signifies their youth. Since the famous (relatively) low cost FR sport coupe ended production in August of 2002.

(artist rendering, not actual car, by Best Car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience