ZTH Miri Members

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
gaduh?? no la..jst getting my view out,and abit clearer. coz i wud luv 2 see both 4wd having a friendly drag race..thts all. i think we all wud like to see that rite? week in week out,we hav seen b16a,b20b,4g93/63, 4agze,sr20 etc challengine each other.. a 1j vs a 2j..wud b a welcme scene..and it is powering a 4wd...hahahaa...tat is sumthin really different.. wud'nt it b???
it not about showing off,and looking down on other ppls car,(dont know abt other ppl though)but knowing ur own car potential,and having fun ...those who laugh at the losers,well,their just playing lame..those ppl,dnt knw stuff.. noobs..hahaha.
haha,im cool...no hard feelings ...:biggrin:

Last edited:

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
i think we should held a TT, so we could get to know each other better. what i mentioned about 'iboh jak la celen' i pointed it directly to ACQ, not to other ppl who has a monster ride in their porch. and yes, I've known ACQ for God-know-how-long and we usually crack jokes like that.

and saying that some ppl are being hypocrite about cars, i think it's not appropriate way to put it, since it's up to the individual whether as to compete with each other or just stay put being a spectator, talking cock as they wish cos we as a Mirian here have to realize we don't have a proper authorized/official track/drag strip. maybe we ought to make a petition to the authority to provide us a legal track to promote motorsport scene here. for example like bintulu, the old airport strip (located at the middle of the town summore) is being used for funfair, parking space - which is kind of waste. why not utilize it for weekend drag activity? just weekend la, it's not daily that ppl would drag their cars there.

MTX has a good views regarding the motorsport scene, i believe some of us do too. but then it has come to a level that - sometime the Gomen said we should enrich our motorsport scene/arena more, but ended up building tracks for the peninsular only - not quite supportive in s'wak so we just don't care anymore. pasang ekzos besar with very2 quiet sound also kenak saman. i thought if you kenak saman ekzos it is suppose to be because it is loud kan? but ended up stated "mengubahsuai ekzos kenderaan" in the summon sheet. cuba lah put into detail how many decible the ekzos produce, then baru saman. what's wrong with ubahsuai by the way, it's my car what? anyone who really like car modding be the new mayor? :nurse:

and what's wrong with kampung styling? :biggrin: Sabah there a lot of old car own by kampung fella but with monster inside their bay, what say you?:rofl:

MTX-8

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
bro qmk9133...i know alot sabah car enthusiast for so long already...yeah thre r kampung style...but until when do we want kampung style..car everyday makin hari makin laju bah...hehe i think u shud see how does shumpei ohura HKS from japan tuning the car n his advise,i meet him and talk in person with him..from that u will know y...im play wit kampung style also for long time already..but just i realize nowsdays...until when kampoung style will be stand..i when c peninsular,sarawak,sabah n brunei scene...thats y i realize

ya like u said,but for me its our mirian atitude only...i know alot tuner in miri here...whut can i say they got problem la.i mean...just like katak bwh tempurung...arrogant,n thinks they all knows...we have drag airstrip here..but our mirian here..hehe how to say ah..not using the advantage we have...tats the problem..if u go to kch...waaaa i really salute to them...i more refer there motorsports scene in kch...drift,track,drag,n street drag at nite time also have...but in miri here..wut i can say..got alot sport car..but just for frame only lah...bout wud to do..its thre money not us..cheers

Bump: the gomen problem i think that the risk we have to face bro...wut can do...syg pak jib:banghead:

Last edited:

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
very true bro - but till we have an official/legalized track of our own, ppl would still have less or maybe no spirit at all, cos ppl can come out with so many reasons not to compete, safety reason being one of the utmost reason. at lutong airstrip there if accident, mana boleh caim insurance? things like that la - but if we have a legal track/strip, there's no more excuse/reason not to compete, true? and when there's legal weekly drag, ppl would tend to go and watch it and then open their eyes and thoughts seeing all those car dragging and speeding, in the end there will be more high-end cars roaming on the road - so unless we have a proper/legal track like what I've stressed before, you can't really blame all those ppl who has a kampung style in car mods.

but somehow sometimes it's fun watching all those old skool cars compete. looks old, but speed gila babas. haha.:biggrin:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
gomen doing that,when there' no money goin in there pockets?? dont think its ever gona happen.. batu 3 in shah alam,now, a housing area.. sepang to go there 4 a day,a few hundred ringgit..so normal ppl like us,well,we just take it out on the roads..a track in Sarawak?? haih... tuners here..lagi la haih.. parts availability, haihhhhhh...... im haihhhing more and more..hahaha..
police/enforces in the motoring scene, haihhhh.. cant even differentiate angel eyes and HID's..
and arrogant fellas,hahahaa.. 1 spark plug,HKS increase 5HP...so i'm using 4, 20HP increase ody now..

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
i think i know who's that fella, hehe. good on the paper, real world terms - not as sweet as sugar on the road~

inline 6? GTT ok sik? thinking of.....:thefinger:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hahaha,mivec auto, 230whp wooo...even my 1.5 can catch up with him leh..hahahaha...
RB25?? d sound,,breathtaking...saw d yellow r33 accelerating d other day,just awesome...
i totally agree...
eh, ko keja isok ka? im heading of to Bintulu 2mro,sis having an interview on Monday..driver la me..hahaha

holydevil

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2008
ello tumpang lalu , kancil siput kecil nak lalu ;)

whats up guys , im new in ZTH miri :):nurse:

ulat50

Apr 2, 2006
welcome holydevil...if u dun mind share us ur ride..:biggrin:

hahaha,mivec auto, 230whp wooo...even my 1.5 can catch up with him leh..hahahaha...
RB25?? d sound,,breathtaking...saw d yellow r33 accelerating d other day,just awesome...
i totally agree...
eh, ko keja isok ka? im heading of to Bintulu 2mro,sis having an interview on Monday..driver la me..hahaha
ACQ give me a call once u sampei BTU,i'll be back to shore by 10 am tomorrow morning...QMK9133 if u free tomorrow let have roti canai..:biggrin:
ACQ fyi im staying at plaza regency..

Last edited:

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
welcome holydevil.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
ulat50,bah,bila turun eg turbo ko ya? now sumthin new eh....hehehee... qmk9133 that day,working ,so cud not meet up..mini TT in bintulu..wonder where yongz is??

holydevil,like i've seen that nick sumwhere..hahaha..white waja rite? welcome dude..

Bump: ulat50,bah,bila turun eg turbo ko ya? now sumthin new eh....hehehee... qmk9133 that day,working ,so cud not meet up..mini TT in bintulu..wonder where yongz is??

holydevil,like i've seen that nick sumwhere..hahaha..white waja rite? welcome dude..

buyunica

Known Member
Dec 13, 2007
haha jadi issue la pulang..i tot miri panas oredy....but here more panas wo....guys...my jeepra is for fun only....its still a keta kebon anyway...i swap d engine coz d ecu kong...and it cost 5k to order from us...tats y i swapped 2 1j...plz dont compare mine with nasrens hilux lor sure la i kenak tapau....hehe..

Bump: haha jadi issue la pulang..i tot miri panas oredy....but here more panas wo....guys...my jeepra is for fun only....its still a keta kebon anyway...i swap d engine coz d ecu kong...and it cost 5k to order from us...tats y i swapped 2 1j...plz dont compare mine with nasrens hilux lor sure la i kenak tapau....hehe..

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
welcome to new members!

Bump: welcome to new members!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looking for an alarm system for my car. Clifford is far too expensive for my budget so was offered an American Autocraft alarm system called the Matrix III + Cheetah immobilizer/anti-hijack system for RM2100. Installer claims that features are almost the same with Clifford system, except cannot program + minus some features. Does anybody have any experience or comments about this brand or setup? would appreciate any feedback, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience