subaru sti ver.8 complete car for sparepart and track car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

subaru sti ver.8 complete car for sparepart and track car

scrapyard

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
wts sell everything as complete car for sparepart. as u seen in picture, small part not sell separately. engine come with custom form and can register with puspakom (declaire as sparepart from malaysia custom). also can used for track car. illegal for street car.

discription:
u can see n everything is orignal version 8 subaru sti.

price can nego till sold...

just give me call / sms achu 019-2469181

Attachments

Last edited:

IIIII_H_IIIII

Known Member
Sep 10, 2008
bro! do u have skyline GTR34 or silvia S15 complete car track car .. how much ? :rolleyes:

veskar

Known Member
Aug 16, 2006
may i ask y is it street illegal?

anyway of making it legal on d streets?

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
I think tis not a STi...jz WRX convert to STi only.So dun hv dccd system...
Bro...wat track car u still have??
STI Ver 8 is known to not have DCCD on certain pre 2002 models some are factory optional items.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Impreza_WRX_STI

I have seen one white STI V8 without DCCD earlier sellin at EOA. Prolly depends on the chassis no. GDBA, GDBB, GDBC, GDBD and GDBE. Most D and E have DCCD but few C have and some don't have.

Well if my post is wrong then pls do correct me as that's what I observe from weeks if not months of shopping for V7 - V9 scoobies. :biggrin:

ace15

Dec 24, 2008
I have seen one white STI V8 without DCCD earlier sellin at EOA. Prolly depends on the chassis no. GDBA, GDBB, GDBC, GDBD and GDBE. Most D and E have DCCD but few C have and some don't have.

---u r right!---:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drifting might have exploded the world over but no matter how you go about it, the essence of it still emancipates from its spiritual home, The Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.

Movie-maker Luke Huxham has been putting together a series of videos, titled, Drift Colours, that aims to chronicle the spirit of drifting by going beneath the layer of worn asphalt, smoked rubber and exhaust fumes to get more intimate with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience