ZTH Kepong Area's TT

kepong kakis,

i think the taikor 5115 & cnxnet have found a new TT place.....nice and windy with space for donut.........details...we wait for taikor to announce....

Bump: kepong kakis,

i think the taikor 5115 & cnxnet have found a new TT place.....nice and windy with space for donut.........details...we wait for taikor to announce....

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

plenty space for drifter to make donuts & could actually see the police ops "hot spot"

Bump: macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

plenty space for drifter to make donuts & could actually see the police ops "hot spot"

Bump: macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
kepong kakis,

macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

yea...the new place really not bad...too bad,they doesn't had any chinese herbal tea....lol

bro evoz n cnxnet absent yesterday ar?

kepong kakis,

yea...the new place really not bad...too bad,they doesn't had any chinese herbal tea....lol

bro evoz n cnxnet absent yesterday ar?

Last edited by a moderator:

sorry all kepong taikor....i fell asleep while watching tv.....wake up already 8am
hehehehee.....

yeah! the new TT place has nice BIG BIG GLASS of fruit juice at rm4 only...very reasonable and pure juice...no campur water one...:)
see u guys tonite if u guys are free

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
i'll be available tonight,text me if want tt

sure bro.....:)
see u:)

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
thanks for sharing blank,hows the strip dance show last night?:thefinger: must be very nice right?

Kent_Goh

Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
what the new place for kepong TT, long time din attend edy. :biggrin:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
he went to genting to see the show until early morning :listen:

Dear sifus and otai

Need some advise here,my ride is proton persona 1.6 auto,is it recomended to change to open port air filter?currently i am using drop in air filter.What is the pros & cons on this?,also is it worth and recomended to add e-manage if my ride is standard and just changed the exhaust system only?your comment is highly appreciated :burnout: