ZTH Kepong Area's TT

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
kepong kakis,

i think the taikor 5115 & cnxnet have found a new TT place.....nice and windy with space for donut.........details...we wait for taikor to announce....

Bump: kepong kakis,

i think the taikor 5115 & cnxnet have found a new TT place.....nice and windy with space for donut.........details...we wait for taikor to announce....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

plenty space for drifter to make donuts & could actually see the police ops "hot spot"

Bump: macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

plenty space for drifter to make donuts & could actually see the police ops "hot spot"

Bump: macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
kepong kakis,

macho evoz had announced ald la,good place for tt...got food until 12am+ got various of drinks & juices and also beers

yea...the new place really not bad...too bad,they doesn't had any chinese herbal tea....lol

bro evoz n cnxnet absent yesterday ar?

Bump:
kepong kakis,

yea...the new place really not bad...too bad,they doesn't had any chinese herbal tea....lol

bro evoz n cnxnet absent yesterday ar?

Last edited by a moderator:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry all kepong taikor....i fell asleep while watching tv.....wake up already 8am
hehehehee.....

yeah! the new TT place has nice BIG BIG GLASS of fruit juice at rm4 only...very reasonable and pure juice...no campur water one...:)
see u guys tonite if u guys are free

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i'll be available tonight,text me if want tt

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sure bro.....:)
see u:)

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks for sharing blank,hows the strip dance show last night?:thefinger: must be very nice right?

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
what the new place for kepong TT, long time din attend edy. :biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
he went to genting to see the show until early morning :listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus and otai

Need some advise here,my ride is proton persona 1.6 auto,is it recomended to change to open port air filter?currently i am using drop in air filter.What is the pros & cons on this?,also is it worth and recomended to add e-manage if my ride is standard and just changed the exhaust system only?your comment is highly appreciated :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience