Toyota Altezza 2.0 (A) For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Altezza 2.0 (A) For Sale

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009
Nice and Interesting ride. But I think the car is a bit too old (9 years) and the mileage already some where half the life span of the car, although I do think that the mileage is low for a ten year old car.

Try not to keep it after next year or else it will be even harder to sell.....

Good luck in your sales~!:biggrin:

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Nice and Interesting ride. But I think the car is a bit too old (9 years) and the mileage already some where half the life span of the car, although I do think that the mileage is low for a ten year old car.

Try not to keep it after next year or else it will be even harder to sell.....

Good luck in your sales~!:biggrin:
Haha..ya thanks. Of course I do hope this car found its new owner soon :)
At least it free 1 parking space at my house (my house ain't big with limited parking space since the road in front is small too >.< )

zyfull

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2005
follow this thread from it start.....ehhee...good effort louis...wish u luck...:driver:

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
follow this thread from it start.....ehhee...good effort louis...wish u luck...:driver:

I am also reading other ppl post also, see other car which is selling ;)
Hand still itchy also..kekekeke...

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
bro please pm me your best price and info about loan....it monthly repayment, bank interest...etc

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Hi Louis,

any price revision for 2009?what about loans?

pls PM me, thanks

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
bro mind to ask ? is the sub-woofer come along ? and then are u in urgent sale ? because ...i'm waiting my salary and 1 more thing is how the loan go ?

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
bro mind to ask ? is the sub-woofer come along ? and then are u in urgent sale ? because ...i'm waiting my salary and 1 more thing is how the loan go ?
Bro, all ICE are included, because if I take it out, it looks really weird with empty holes.
Not really in urgent sales ;)

Loan is approximately 50k as of end of last year rate, you may need to check the latest rate + interest rate :)

Cheers

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
Bro, all ICE are included, because if I take it out, it looks really weird with empty holes.
Not really in urgent sales ;)

Loan is approximately 50k as of end of last year rate, you may need to check the latest rate + interest rate :)

Cheers
okei okei ......thankx for the info because i got fren asking about it oh yea if pay by cash got discount ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysian rotary nuts pay respects to the auspicious 7/7, where RX-7s everywhere congregate while they share their wankel experience. It all started in Japan, when RX-7 fanatics decided to gather at the Daikoku Futo car park in Tokyo.

Nothing much has changed apart from the increasing number of faithful attendees at the exact July 7th annually.

From the RE Club Malaysia:

Dear members,...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience