GEN2 Buddies!!!

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
from i've heard is proton cars can changes engine easily...a.k.a cannot changed langsung. correct me if i am wrong...

Bump: from i've heard is proton cars cant changes engine easily...a.k.a cannot changed langsung. correct me if i am wrong...

Last edited:

edyn

Jan 15, 2006
ok fren..i plan to upgrade camp pro engine using turbine or supercharge..giv me place to fit it..

Bump: ok fren..i plan to upgrade camp pro engine using turbine or supercharge..giv me place to fit it..

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Wah! Looks awsome...the double bottom spotloghts really cool. But number plate in middle better.

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm....later want to combine gen2 with x6 bmw...hahahahahahaa......phoyoshope by apexg2..hahaha

Bump: erm....later want to combine gen2 with x6 bmw...hahahahahahaa......phoyoshope by apexg2..hahaha

chl2080

Jul 4, 2006
Dear all,

I am facing problem either w my clutch plate / gear box, contemplating to change other than stock. Any recommended brand and advantages / disadv.? kindly include the price where possible.

I known the,
- stock clutch plate cost approx. $280+
- stock gear box ??

tq

Bump: Dear all,

I am facing problem either w my clutch plate / gear box, contemplating to change other than stock. Any recommended brand and advantages / disadv.? kindly include the price where possible.

I known the,
- stock clutch plate cost approx. $280+
- stock gear box ??

tq

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
i use a/t...any manual sifus can help here?

Bump: i use a/t...any manual sifus can help here?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On its own, the Audi R8 is a supercar to be reckoned with. However, with the horsepower wars exhibiting no signs of hitting the brakes manufacturers have to keep adding more ponies to the stable to ensure the happiness of the riders.

So even thought the R8 can hold its own against its peers, apparently the boys from Ingolstadt have found it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience