VSixers / ProPerd

crunchyahcock

Known Member
Dec 29, 2008
kuala lumpur
bro, back to ori topic... i think i did voice out bout this to my group v-sixers, and i meet up a few properd on th street.... but i can't convince them to make history of the largest v6 gathering... :confused: :banghead: just for once try to put the past behind for god sake!~!!! :thefinger:

Bump: bro, back to ori topic... i think i did voice out bout this to my group v-sixers, and i meet up a few properd on th street.... but i can't convince them to make history of the largest v6 gathering... :confused: :banghead: just for once try to put the past behind for god sake!~!!! :thefinger:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro..i think time to send your suspension for service,
the weird sound normally appears only when using normal/sports springs,
for adjustables not quite sure.

use the lowest profile tires lo....but its very expensive.....
not sure bout the size though

puyukrl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
Gottt..... v6ers central, few is using rim 19" & 20"...
Got? :) got picutres? what tyre size arethey using? sure "gempaq"nye...

One more thing, anybody got 2nd-hand-in-good-working-condition front left part of the upper arm? mind is not working well anymore. Bengkok/loose after my small accident sometimes ago...

Thx

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

bro..i think time to send your suspension for service,
the weird sound normally appears only when using normal/sports springs,
for adjustables not quite sure.

use the lowest profile tires lo....but its very expensive.....
not sure bout the size though
I did asked my mechanic, but he told me it's normal for HWL suspension to sound like that especially when my car is set-up very low... i think the suspension is good but just the sound is sometimes very annoying...:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask if powerzone does porting for the intake-manifold for Waja 1.6???
if yes, how much will it cost?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience