What is the fair price for an unreg Sti V8?

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
as long as PCD 100 you can confirm GDB-C. I'd prefer GDB-C if I were to buy.

speedometer difference? both reading if above 110kmh is already illegal heh.

change to wider rear fender is not worth it IMO. just keep the ori looks and concentrate on other things that serve the purpose of the car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. May be you'll even hear some people say " hey nice car you have, what year of Kia is this?" lol. No offense to Kia though, but you get my point.

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
GDB-C does produce in early 2004?
i've seen alot GDB-C stated as 04 unreg by alot car shops
Could be alot of reason, could it be the 5-year old limitation? If stated as 2003, it would be 6-year old. AP issue.
Records shows GDB-C production in Japan until July 2003 only. But date produced and date sold could be different. IIRC I've seen people who bought a GDBC back in 2004 as brand new.
Same as the new v10 hatch, started production in 2007 but I think some would be sold as 2008 cars. Dunno la.

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
is there any documents i can ask from the seller to see when the car was sold in japan?
but most of the GDB-C are all stated as 2004, and after hearing some says got ppl convert 1.6 to 2.0 with full STi parts and sell it to malaysia. now wanna buy impreza also worried lol

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
^^^^^^
hence my opinion that 2nd hand cars are not bad at all.
There are some 1st Malaysian owners who want to sell right now. You get a cheaper car, you get to know the owner and the history.
These people maintain the car well, but have to sell for other reasons. ie. upgrading for family, moving oversea, getting married. Feeling too old for the car bla bla bla.

Bump: ^^^^^^
hence my opinion that 2nd hand cars are not bad at all.
There are some 1st Malaysian owners who want to sell right now. You get a cheaper car, you get to know the owner and the history.
These people maintain the car well, but have to sell for other reasons. ie. upgrading for family, moving oversea, getting married. Feeling too old for the car bla bla bla.

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
If I'm not wrong not days used version 8 STI price should be around RM 128k - RM 135K.

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
but used car interest rate damn high..
unreg car only 2%
not worth it to buy a used car

Bump: currently interest rate shoot up to 3% already ... aikssssssssss

Bump: currently interest rate shoot up to 3% already ... aikssssssssss

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
i doubt there's still 2% interest nowadays.

fuhhh tht TK version darn mouth waterring... 371bhp....

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
i heard the interest rate has gone up to 3.5% ++
last 2 month during mid of march i ask just 2% only.. WTF ?!?@!#?!

do u guys think its possible for me to press down a v8 unreg price to 150k?
coz it was manufacture on october 2003 but they declare it as 2004 in malaysia..
i was talking about the v8 at damansara auto, it was confirmed GDB-C

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
yes I think it is possible. I'd tell them since the interest rate already increased, they should reduce the price more.

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
i straight away potong steam after they told me its 03 but they declare it as 04
there's a GDB-E coming in at Cheong Foo motors
gonna check it out once it arrive

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Saw a used V8 STI and sunway selling RM11+ only and park for quit a long time.dun know how is the condition. :hmmmm:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
hi all,
i cheked with ambank on the intrest rate, for unreg car the interest is 3.6%....mmg potong steam la...if local car the interest rate is 3.5%. damn la... now i have to wait till the intrest rate back to 2.XX%. :(

Bump: hi all,
i cheked with ambank on the intrest rate, for unreg car the interest is 3.6%....mmg potong steam la...if local car the interest rate is 3.5%. damn la... now i have to wait till the intrest rate back to 2.XX%. :(

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
im also actually plan to get this scooby, since the intrest rate already rise up! i need to wait till the right time to buy it.
2nd hand car intrest rate are not attractive la, 4.XX%? still expensive for me and some time the payment period only 7 years and this means higher monthly installment.
so my conclusion is to get unreg car, easyier loan, low intrest,can loan up to 9 years, low d/p, lower monthly instalment and less risk.

just my 2.5cent.

Bump: im also actually plan to get this scooby, since the intrest rate already rise up! i need to wait till the right time to buy it.
2nd hand car intrest rate are not attractive la, 4.XX%? still expensive for me and some time the payment period only 7 years and this means higher monthly installment.
so my conclusion is to get unreg car, easyier loan, low intrest,can loan up to 9 years, low d/p, lower monthly instalment and less risk.

just my 2.5cent.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Does anyone know the URL for the 'Promote' bodykits? I've searched google, but all of the links point to the 'old' zerotohundred forums...

Thanks,

/joon
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience