My Persona Turbo

Motronic

Mar 12, 2008
that mean minimum is rm8k for complete basic tunning?
Btw, I love campro with turbocharged :love:
Around that figure If you want your turbocharge system function correctly , able to squeeze out more power and reliable.

Bump:
thanks for the explaination... woah , ur last sentence make me scared to BOT la bro... :smokin:

btw, does jpj allow this BOT modification? if do BOT then got roadblock.. what will happen? :confused:
To be frank 1.3 campro engine not suit to BOT. Dangerous level still there even you got everything right. My advice is get 1.6 stroker kit first and then BOT after that. No point to take risk.

Another option is replace current 1.3 piston with 1.6 piston . !.6 piston can lower the compression.

Last edited:

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i was wondering also wat will happen if there is road block and we have done the BOT on our car.

do we need to re-register our car engine after the BOT?
anybody to clarify?

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
No... u don't need to re-register the engine back... since u use the same engine...

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
To be frank 1.3 campro engine not suit to BOT. Dangerous level still there even you got everything right. My advice is get 1.6 stroker kit first and then BOT after that. No point to take risk.

Another option is replace current 1.3 piston with 1.6 piston . !.6 piston can lower the compression.
hoaaaa.. 1.6 stroker kit? how much does it costs? whats the function of it? i'm new with this engine thing...

can u explain why u said 1.3 campro not suit to BOT? i really appreciate for your explaination. :adore:

p/s: thanks. :wavey:

wirajadian

Known Member
Jan 22, 2007
hoaaaa.. 1.6 stroker kit? how much does it costs? whats the function of it? i'm new with this engine thing...

can u explain why u said 1.3 campro not suit to BOT? i really appreciate for your explaination. :adore:

p/s: thanks. :wavey:
1.3 campro pistons are high compression pistons......it`s not safe to play with boost(might kaboom ur engine if not tune very well-incase of boost spike)...compare to 1.6 campro piston bcoz 1.6 piston is low compression one......so that u just to put metal gasket to lower down compression rate to able to play with boost happily(still need to tune also)....

Motronic

Mar 12, 2008
what wirajadian said is right . 1.6 liter stroker cost moe than 2k if you manage to find those used. Stroker kit is hardware to increase or reduce displacement of an engine for same same engine block. Piston , connecting rod and crankshaft are parts of stroker kit.

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
If this campro engine boom.. then where to find another campro engine?? Chop shop sure dont have.

Bump: If this campro engine boom.. then where to find another campro engine?? Chop shop sure dont have.

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
what wirajadian said is right . 1.6 liter stroker cost moe than 2k if you manage to find those used. Stroker kit is hardware to increase or reduce displacement of an engine for same same engine block. Piston , connecting rod and crankshaft are parts of stroker kit.
err... sounds like my 1.3 engine will producing the same power as 1.6 engine after installing this stroker? like that aa? if want to buy *new* , anyone here know?

p/s: looking for engine 101... :biggrin:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
If this campro engine boom.. then where to find another campro engine?? Chop shop sure dont have.

Bump: If this campro engine boom.. then where to find another campro engine?? Chop shop sure dont have.
You just need to know how to source it... since many of the Persona, Gen2, Neo and Waja owners like to swap their engine with Mitsubishi's Lancer CK GSR or Mivec engine or Evo's... so there will be Campro engine laying down somewhere...

err... sounds like my 1.3 engine will producing the same power as 1.6 engine after installing this stroker? like that aa? if want to buy *new* , anyone here know?

p/s: looking for engine 101... :biggrin:
yup... ur engine will produce the same amount of power as 1.6 Campro... buy new r? hmmmm... then Proton or spare part shop will be ur answer... then i think it will cost u a lot... i think...

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
yup... ur engine will produce the same amount of power as 1.6 Campro... buy new r? hmmmm... then Proton or spare part shop will be ur answer... then i think it will cost u a lot... i think...
o00oo0... like that haa... aiseyh.. sounds like the new one will cost more than RM3k? huuu... need to find second hand la if like this..... :hmmmm:

btw , where was the thread starter.. long time no see.. :rolleyes:

Motronic

Mar 12, 2008
Mrafif .. If you want campro 1.6 engine. Let me know , i got 2 campro engine sitting at workshop. Just sold one. Left one . both just run 20k - 30k. Owner switched to GSR and AE111

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
Mrafif .. If you want campro 1.6 engine. Let me know , i got 2 campro engine sitting at workshop. Just sold one. Left one . both just run 20k - 30k. Owner switched to GSR and AE111
u got pm. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I lost my beloved car. It is a black Wira mod to 4G93t. Was stolen at PJ, but someone spotted it the next day in Shah Alam.

It was last seen driving from Kesas towards Banting.

The thieves changed the number plate to BEX 7046 (from TS 135).

Please call me at 012-2162-nine-zero-seven, reward of RM1,000 will be given if it leads to successful retrieval of car or capture of thieves (police report has been made).

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience