Perdana V6 Community Forum *

TurboRai

Nov 1, 2008
bro danz..actually i never make downpipe at my car b4.
dats y i asking u how to make.
are u sure the pipe must be made 2 not 1 ahh?
bro..tank 4wd evo2 can install at perdana ke?:hmmmm:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro....abit confused here....downpipe is the pipe whereby the extractor 3-2-1, the '1' is called the downpipe....by right suppose to use 2 wastegate....but u are able to put 1 wastegate in the front alone....still will function...if u wanna use wastegate...find the one for kancil...the hole must be small....thats wat i heard la but i havent seen anymembers using wastegate for v6tt yet...

yes bro....eterna 4wd tank can be used onto perdana....if u wanna use straight pipe, lagi cantek la...summore jpj approve...the the cons, must leave at least rm20 worth of petrol inside....if not the pump cannot suck the petrol because there is a curve for the 4wd shaft to pass by....u look at the picture...i hope u get wat i mean.

http://www.mudah.my/petrol-tank-for-perdana-twin-turbo-perdana-evo-selangor-1749030.htm?ca=9_s

Bump: bro....abit confused here....downpipe is the pipe whereby the extractor 3-2-1, the '1' is called the downpipe....by right suppose to use 2 wastegate....but u are able to put 1 wastegate in the front alone....still will function...if u wanna use wastegate...find the one for kancil...the hole must be small....thats wat i heard la but i havent seen anymembers using wastegate for v6tt yet...

yes bro....eterna 4wd tank can be used onto perdana....if u wanna use straight pipe, lagi cantek la...summore jpj approve...the the cons, must leave at least rm20 worth of petrol inside....if not the pump cannot suck the petrol because there is a curve for the 4wd shaft to pass by....u look at the picture...i hope u get wat i mean.

http://www.mudah.my/petrol-tank-for-perdana-twin-turbo-perdana-evo-selangor-1749030.htm?ca=9_s

TurboRai

Nov 1, 2008
yeah bro..i got
dats mean...the pipe should be made like "Y" rite... 2 to 1 way pipe from rear n front turbines..if i dont mistaken lah..
u are rite bro..me also never heard v6tt make downpipe..
so..now i want to try at my engine..i hope its working huhuhu..
try and error..
if not working as my plan..i hv to reassemble lah..
ehh bro..i saw u selling a few stuff for eterna ahh at mudah.com..
where the stuff come from?
apa lg u jual?
u use v6tt or evo 3 engine?

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
bro.. my perdana tt using 1 downpipe (front) only.. and i'm quite satisfied with the sound.. hehe.. u can put 2 downpipe actually (front & back) but its a lot of work.. seriously.. for me 1 enough already.. but if u put 2 downpipe the sound more kaw la.. and 1 more thing my advice is dont put wastgate to ur tt engine.. unless if u change ur turbines then that's a different story la.. hehe..

Last edited:

TurboRai

Nov 1, 2008
wah!! thx for ur info bro didi..
1 downpipe is enough already haa..
i admit that to make both side downpipe is quite cerewet..
u know lah kn..not too much space for our tt hekhekhek..
bro danz told me that just only small pipe rite..
let say the size same like ibu jari kita lah kn..
ur boost naik brp bro after making 1 down pipe?

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
bro,

downpipe will make your turbine more faster to 'kong'....................

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
turbo rai....
it seems that no need to waste your money in putting the downpipe & stuff...
y not invest your money in e-manage or microtech....of got more money, haltech e6k.

Bump: turbo rai....
it seems that no need to waste your money in putting the downpipe & stuff...
y not invest your money in e-manage or microtech....of got more money, haltech e6k.

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
steven.
ur car sold oredi?
or u sayang to sell?
:rolleyes: heh heh...
baru buat top overhaul......
masih pakai lagi.....sayang jugak coz dah invest alot on it.............
apa mcm ngan v-sixers skrg?.......

and pm me vernoz punya h/p num.

crunchyahcock

Known Member
Dec 29, 2008
kuala lumpur
Huahuahua.... finally i got my engine port & polish, overhaul & thinking of painting it in subaru blue... wat u guys think hor?? also how much honda EG-6 sunroof? mine pecah oledy....
anybody?

Bump: Huahuahua.... finally i got my engine port & polish, overhaul & thinking of painting it in subaru blue... wat u guys think hor?? also how much honda EG-6 sunroof? mine pecah oledy....
anybody?