FD3S vs retard owner

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
oh i'm so sorry that this topic created such an uproar in the wankel community. It wasn't the best of my intention to provoke any of the rx fans in here.

Let me justify, at that point i felt that 75k is just the reasonable price to justify for a decent conditioned rx7. Unfortunately my luck didn't fell through. I've probably looked at 35+ or even more fd3s for sale, some advertised some just words from friends and ppl about selling their fds. Hell i even drove up some secluded village right in the middle of a jungle just to look at this one piece for sale. He was a village head and somehow he got a FD hahahahahaah. There was a purple one for sale, the only one with 2 owners so i've heard in malaysia.(i think you all know who i'm talking about, he offered 95k which i think was reasonable and i almost bought it until i set my eyes on something else)

you see, 75k you could get a r33 mspec, but what's a mspec when its not godzilla. In the end, out of insanity or whatever i settled for a bnr34 at 234k cash. It was totally mind boggling to have paid that amount in a lump sum but it has all the reasons to be priced at that range. I wouldn't say its a perfect buy but it was justifiable and reasonable for its condition, till this day i still shudder to think that i had to go to the bank 5 days straight in a row to bank in to the chap because the bank capped the giro transfer limit to 50k a day.

Yeah you were right, i am just probably ranting all my insecurities here but hey, just a little thought of the day for the new buyer because i do not see anyone complaining about the price. I totally concur with the idea, "willing buyer, willing seller" but its time you future passion fd/fc passion heads/prospective future fd/fc passion heads out there ask yourself:"is this a right price?, in the year 2009?"

on the side note, yes i do know how much a nsx costs. and the answer was just like the fd case, no i wasn't gonna pay 330k+(3 years ago) for a Honda hahahaha.

babyken

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
dude, i know wat you mean, but pls calm down, yeah, 5 years ago i found somebody selling his FD(white color), i forgot wat plat, and i do view his car, selling like 65k... change engine almost every 2 to 3 years, year 91, i try the car, condition okok... but i fail to buy it that time,:banghead:

and i do love NSX... 3000cc/3200cc of NA VTEC... MR, one of the best handling car, year 91 still selling 1xxk... i ask the seller before he say 120k, and i fail too... 120k cash is too big burden, guess wat, the body/chasis/engine..etc of NSX is not the same grade of FD, yup these two are classic and legend of 1991, i am a big fan of two...:rofl::rofl:

and till now, recently, and finally i manage to buy a FD, and i got it... year 94 at priced around 60k, due to the owner is my fren... year 99 engine at mileage 58,000km... what your comment? i dunno, if you wanna call me retard, anyway you like...:bawling:

the car is in quite bad condition, and many is stock, i put in garage for 2 weeks and paint/spray shop for another 2 weeks... now the baby running on the street every night... yes and i am very satisfy with it, with minor problem to be solve but it's not a big deal...:driver:

one more things, i buy it with cash... and guess wat, after two years, or 3 years... how much the price will drop? if i maintain the car well and rebuild it well i dont think i will lose much money during if i let go it..(btw, i wont sell my baby FD)...:thefinger:

parts of FD are reasonable(not for the branded, genuine, rare things),
and not really much to maintain it or service...
and wat you say again? bullet proof? wat engine is bullet proof??? all depends on yourself...

for me, if anyone really wan to own a FD, now is the timing, let's rock'n'roll! :rofl:

just some of my stupid opinion...

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005

Last edited:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
I think tat guy reli no count all such things only write those stuff here...:banghead:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
erm... bitch about 75k for a FD but can fork out 230k cash for a BNR34? either you're a fake or you're seeking attention to yourself. who the hell cares if you don't see the value of a FD, or whatever "older" car that is in the market. go bitch and brag to your friends lar... its friday night, go take your r34 out for a drive :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

babyken

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
erm... bitch about 75k for a FD but can fork out 230k cash for a BNR34? either you're a fake or you're seeking attention to yourself. who the hell cares if you don't see the value of a FD, or whatever "older" car that is in the market. go bitch and brag to your friends lar... its friday night, go take your r34 out for a drive :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
lol...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jc@

Known Member
May 27, 2004
couldn't agree with you more cosmicgate!
you have my total support:biggrin:

that is the reason i dont buy japanese and go for a UDM

my car, 04' 135k(09' price). a 7 92'-94' +-70k

but still, i love 7 as much as you guys who ride one. i envy your ride in every single bit, every curve. and the best, ROTARY!!

Last edited:

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
speaking of R34 GTR.... I came across a grey R34 W**188 with Z-TUNE kit driving like an ASSHOLE on the NKVE this afternoon. Dude was trying to get me to race him (or so it seems....). He was trying very hard to get my attention. He's either RETARDED or bloody STUPID !!! Didn't layan him though..... It just amazes me how silly some ppl can get..... Neeways, he accelerated a couple of times in front of me (i just watched and smiled)..... but hmmmm..... ive seen Evos and Scoobys move faster than that......

1. I was with my 2 lil daughters and wife on a relaxing drive headed to lunch. Even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't bother. Its a battle not worth the effort. R34 GTR is faster than Rx8 "FULLSTOP!!!".

2. OBVIOUSLY an R34 GTR is faster than an Rx8. Why would any Rx8 owner even bother..... I know I wouldn't. The R34 is my dream car......

What ever the case..... I was complimenting the look of that car to my wife.... It was a very nicely done up car. Am really envious. To his credit.... he does have an AWESOME car.

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
speaking of R34 GTR.... I came across a grey R34 W**188 with Z-TUNE kit driving like an ASSHOLE on the NKVE this afternoon. Dude was trying to get me to race him (or so it seems....). He was trying very hard to get my attention. He's either RETARDED or bloody STUPID !!! Didn't layan him though..... It just amazes me how silly some ppl can get..... Neeways, he accelerated a couple of times in front of me (i just watched and smiled)..... but hmmmm..... ive seen Evos and Scoobys move faster than that......

1. I was with my 2 lil daughters and wife on a relaxing drive headed to lunch. Even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't bother. Its a battle not worth the effort. R34 GTR is faster than Rx8 "FULLSTOP!!!".

2. OBVIOUSLY an R34 GTR is faster than an Rx8. Why would any Rx8 owner even bother..... I know I wouldn't. The R34 is my dream car......

What ever the case..... I was complimenting the look of that car to my wife.... It was a very nicely done up car. Am really envious. To his credit.... he does have an AWESOME car.

agree with you, why would a rx8 race a 34 ... we leave that to the 7 guys ...
smoke them 7 guys ... i am too old for this dy ...
but would love to own a 7 later or a s2000 or mrs

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
PM me the full reg no. Not from JSOC or MSC right?

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Cosmicgate: BNR-34 is a very nice car. I aspire to a Mine's BNR-34 or Spoon NSX.

Not sure if I would have paid 234K for it though... it comes to a point where the price of the car exceeds the value.

I'm perfectly happy with 180HP+ cars at below 150K.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
FYI, we have a member paid RM230k for an 02' RX-7 RZ model (not Spirit R).

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
If I ever wanna complain about old car price, the 1st car I'll put up is 70's mini cooper :rofl: Follow by 1992 Merz SL series. 3rd one should be old beetle. Maybe NSX can fetch no.9 or 10. RX7 is still far out from the top 10. No doubt RM75k is a bit too expensive. But if the market demand is there, no reason for selling it below what suppose to be. We just can't tell people that we are a super fans and ask them to make it a charity sale and let the rotary spirit continue to grow. I do hope RX7 price drop to RM30k. So I can buy one too. Maybe just need to wait for another few years and see how the new rx7 or rx9 will be.

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
RERider, are you serious? Wow... RM 230K for 2002 RX7 RZ model.

... wow... I wish I had that kind of money... lol

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
God Damn IT!!! i paid RM4.50 for Gardenia Toastem when i can perfectly pay 2.20 for Gardenia.. y Gardenia dont lower d damn price!! just bcoz they put some raisins inside that costs abit more doesnt justify the doubling up of prices!! fuck em!! bastards!! but then again, i still choose to buy it .. coz it's yummy... but i dont go online and bitch about it coz it'll make me look dumb..

Some dude offered me 170k for my supra 3 years ago, i say no.. some dude offered me 110k for my supra earlier this year. i say no... am i retard? damn.. i may just be one... fuck... someone stick a spanner in my head and get rid of the nuttiness!!

Then.. there's this case.. (I swear to GOD it's not me, coz i'm alim.. WAYYYY ALIMMMM), a friend of mine, paid 2k to bonk a damn cun looking chick that claims to be a model.. so? pple are paying 198 to bonk whores in brothels and 130 for free lancers... is he a retard? err.. MAYBE HE IS!! bwahahaha... fuckin retard....! pay 2k for a bonk... bwahahaa

Anyway.. am i making sense? damn... i m not.. fuckin elsm80 has taken all sense out of me... ooohh.. one more thing.. i aint gay.. coz if i were gay, i'd be bitching about buying over priced cars on d net..... i.e porsche 911.. fuckin old retard cars selling way over priced.. and FD3S, fuck them... bitch assed cars good for nothing pistonless whores selling for 75k!!! 75 grand?!? kiss my ass bitch...

BWAHAHAHHA

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guyz, anyone using these? im going to re-valve my shocks but i dunno where the RG official workshop is......or their contact

any clue? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience