Proton's campro/cps owners pls share yr experience

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Ah Lun,

No need scared la, i think i'm the one being unlucky here to get so many problems car..

When u will be getting your car? Post your feedback once you test drive it :)

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
Ah Lun,

No need scared la, i think i'm the one being unlucky here to get so many problems car..

When u will be getting your car? Post your feedback once you test drive it :)
I also dont know.. That salesman said if fast 2 to 3 weeks will get it. If slow 2-3 months.. Now no car to drive...:smokin:

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Hem....then i think should be 2-3 months...normally dealer is like tht..

My fren book for saga, one year after then only can take the car.

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Hi Bro,

Mine is MT and i'm talking bout top speed @ 140km/h @ 5th gear @ 4000 rpm
I was reving the engine since 1st gear and CPS engage every gear but when i reach gear 5, the speed maintain at 140km/h ONLY althought my right foot totally all on the pedal and it won't go up more than 140km/h.....sigh.

Already make an appoinment of this wed at HQ SC besides kesas hway.....i'll see what they can to

Bro, your drivin gen2 cps or waja cps? any problem with engine jerkin?
Maybe the ECU need to be re-tune. In my case, 4th gear can already get 180km/h just before the rev cut, but after shifting to 5th, it will stay at 180km/h and the rpm are push back to 5.4k even when flooring the pedal.

I'm driving the 1st batch Waja CPS. No problem with the engine although I push it quite hard since day1 .

Bump: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z37i9fPE5Q

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Hi bro,

Ok here's my update after few hours of boringness waiting for my car to fix at Center Of Excellence today.

The top speed kau tim after some fine tuning but the engine jerking still there...mechanics said will check again other part when i visit them for 2nd round.

Besides that, overall the old problems still exist such as those sounds coming out from dashboard. They have check here check there fix this fix that, ask me if still got sound please come back again.

And true enough after i take car, still got sound so i need to go back 2nd round again :(

Bump:
Maybe the ECU need to be re-tune. In my case, 4th gear can already get 180km/h just before the rev cut, but after shifting to 5th, it will stay at 180km/h and the rpm are push back to 5.4k even when flooring the pedal.

I'm driving the 1st batch Waja CPS. No problem with the engine although I push it quite hard since day1 .

Is that your car in youtube?

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Hi bro,

Ok here's my update after few hours of boringness waiting for my car to fix at Center Of Excellence today.

The top speed kau tim after some fine tuning but the engine jerking still there...mechanics said will check again other part when i visit them for 2nd round.

Besides that, overall the old problems still exist such as those sounds coming out from dashboard. They have check here check there fix this fix that, ask me if still got sound please come back again.

And true enough after i take car, still got sound so i need to go back 2nd round again :(

Bump:

Is that your car in youtube?
Yeap, that one when its still standard. Got another one after intake and exhaust upgrade. Search around at youtube.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Bro, mind sharing wat upgrade you have done on ur WAJA CPS?

u change stock filter to k&n? exhaust u change muffler or the whole set?

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Bro, mind sharing wat upgrade you have done on ur WAJA CPS?

u change stock filter to k&n? exhaust u change muffler or the whole set?
Yeah, drop in K&N with ayam brand extractor + 2 bullet + straight flow muffler. Just installed LCP a few week backs.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Bro, am looking for K&N filter also. Where do you buy & how much?

And by the way, wat is LCP? heheh

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Bro, am looking for K&N filter also. Where do you buy & how much?

And by the way, wat is LCP? heheh
Can get from the marketplace thread. Last year I bought it at RM245 including postage. LCP=lighten crank pulley.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Still remember which ZTH bro selling it? I've tried few but they said not selling for CPS version....

pipylim

Apr 12, 2009
cpslover....
so what is ur top speed now?
ur rear boot door can open/close nicely?

which part of KL u from?

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
cpslover....
so what is ur top speed now?
ur rear boot door can open/close nicely?

which part of KL u from?
Hey bro, tht day during repair time tested wit Proton mechanic at kesas h.way, can reach 160km/h before block by stupid slow car on fast lane.....the mechanic said he test can reach 180km/h.

Rear boot ar, open very nice hahahah but close, u must put some force into it then ony able to close. First few days when i took my car, real damn hard to close, but now ok liao, easy abit..

Sadly, i have to waste my time & leave again to go repair my car again on this coming thursday..

I'm staying at PJ working at KL

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
Ya, last time i opened the show car boot. Really hard to close. I slam it quite hard still cant close. I think about 3 times. After that i leave it open and quickly walk away from that CPs neo. Because that time i thought i spoild it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience