Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS:Mitsubishi EVO III

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
:thefinger::thefinger:
damn!! you bought a very cheap 'overpower' cefiro, then wanna compare with this 'original' evoIII? WTF! what a stupid comparison.. read more la bro..

i ask u la, why ur fully loaded cefiro 'GTR' is cheaper than a stock Skyline GTR R32? because ur cefiro just a converted car la.. u cant compare ur car with this original Evo III, ur car is same level as wira with evo engine.. a CONVERTED car only..

lots of cars out there which still very expensive: Evo III, R33GTR, EK9 TypeR, AE86, EP82, CRX, Evo TME.. u think why ah? because of their reputation, power, rare and original!

aiiyyaaaa:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Cefiro coverted RB26 equivalent to Proton converted EVO engine. Agreed... lebih kurang je...

dudes i know this guy and trust me he can drive and his car is one of the fastest in our club tune by KAMAL sunway and no he didn't buy it with 500hp at the time his car was only 350hp ++and for the people speaking shit about cefiro this and that the A31 is one of the best drift car money can buy.free bump for the evo wira 3:driver:kidding kidding free bump for the original evo3 peace guys and stop killing a cefiro brother:thefinger:

Bump: dudes i know this guy and trust me he can drive and his car is one of the fastest in our club tune by KAMAL sunway and no he didn't buy it with 500hp at the time his car was only 350hp ++and for the people speaking shit about cefiro this and that the A31 is one of the best drift car money can buy.free bump for the evo wira 3:driver:kidding kidding free bump for the original evo3 peace guys and stop killing a cefiro brother:thefinger:
Peace... 500hp of even 850hp. It doesn;t make a different. Still a conversion. What we are talking about Originality. Btw, which track racing do you see ppl drifting and winning..? Except for Rally... Peace bro... peace... Driving a 1000whp car doesn;t give anyone the right to condemn other ppl's car. If seriously think it's overpriced, Can give comment in a more educated way... Cheers... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
dudes i know this guy and trust me he can drive and his car is one of the fastest in our club tune by KAMAL sunway and no he didn't buy it with 500hp at the time his car was only 350hp ++and for the people speaking shit about cefiro this and that the A31 is one of the best drift car money can buy.free bump for the evo wira 3:driver:kidding kidding free bump for the original evo3 peace guys and stop killing a cefiro brother:thefinger:

Bump: dudes i know this guy and trust me he can drive and his car is one of the fastest in our club tune by KAMAL sunway and no he didn't buy it with 500hp at the time his car was only 350hp ++and for the people speaking shit about cefiro this and that the A31 is one of the best drift car money can buy.free bump for the evo wira 3:driver:kidding kidding free bump for the original evo3 peace guys and stop killing a cefiro brother:thefinger:
U want ppl stop killing cefiro,1st u need to respect other ppl car 1st,not comment here critics there,pls refer page before n u will know who was the skirmisher(fire starter).......

Last edited:

Zohan69

Known Member
Aug 28, 2008
Earth
If tak puas ati gak c u at sepang...nak maen haram pn boleh bpe handicap u want??I nak tgk jgk cefiro RB26 kene dgn NA & handicap(kalu u nk la)Huhu.........Cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
we dont want to kill ur cefiro brother la.. just want to remind la, show respect to other people's car if u want people respect him.. even you guys drive ori skyline, still need to respect others.. we talking shit about his car because he start with a disrespect comment first.. dont care if his car is the best, come with 500bhp or whatever, every special cars have their own price.. aiyyyoo even ori skyline owners dont talk shit like him..

free bump for skyfiro kidding kidding free bump for converted cefiro peace.. :thefinger:

Last edited:

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur

Tell ur cefiro Brother dont messing around,show some respect to ppl...we all r the same, 'human' not monyet...:thefinger:

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
If tak puas ati gak c u at sepang...nak maen haram pn boleh bpe handicap u want??I nak tgk jgk cefiro RB26 kene dgn NA & handicap(kalu u nk la)Huhu.........Cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
bro i respect u la bro.. hahahahaha..:adore:

cefi77

Apr 24, 2009
he just comment once on the price of a evo3 ok guys relax maybe where he come from people can give their opinion.and be honest if u were driving an original evo3 with original specs will u be piss if u got smoke by a wira lution3 with better mods than u and 3 times cheaper??a cefiro will dance around a skyline in a drift competition.18 yearsa old cefiro or brand new proton???mhhhh cefiro please.the point is some of u guys cant take it when people comments.can we please move on.and start fresh.:wavey:

Bump: he just comment once on the price of a evo3 ok guys relax maybe where he come from people can give their opinion.and be honest if u were driving an original evo3 with original specs will u be piss if u got smoke by a wira lution3 with better mods than u and 3 times cheaper??a cefiro will dance around a skyline in a drift competition.18 yearsa old cefiro or brand new proton???mhhhh cefiro please.the point is some of u guys cant take it when people comments.can we please move on.and start fresh.:wavey:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
cefi77,

he shouldn't give such a teasing comment and saying how worth he bought his cefiro and saying original evo 3 not much different with wira. be mature, of course hardcore evo lover cant take this kind of comment, and sound like u cant take out comment to this cefiro guy too. :rofl:. so just dont give such a useless comment.:proud:

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
and be honest if u were driving an original evo3 with original specs will u be piss if u got smoke by a wira lution3 with better mods than u and 3 times cheaper??
Got smoke by Wiralution3?...who cares:smokin:...dia mau laju, laju la:biggrin:...even if they got money and want to upgrade till same hp as Boeing 737 oso lantak la...and we're family summore...tarak hal punya...:rofl:

EvoGanu

3,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
sogo KL
he just comment once on the price of a evo3 ok guys relax maybe where he come from people can give their opinion.and be honest if u were driving an original evo3 with original specs will u be piss if u got smoke by a wira lution3 with better mods than u and 3 times cheaper??a cefiro will dance around a skyline in a drift competition.18 yearsa old cefiro or brand new proton???mhhhh cefiro please.the point is some of u guys cant take it when people comments.can we please move on.and start fresh.:wavey:

Bump: he just comment once on the price of a evo3 ok guys relax maybe where he come from people can give their opinion.and be honest if u were driving an original evo3 with original specs will u be piss if u got smoke by a wira lution3 with better mods than u and 3 times cheaper??a cefiro will dance around a skyline in a drift competition.18 yearsa old cefiro or brand new proton???mhhhh cefiro please.the point is some of u guys cant take it when people comments.can we please move on.and start fresh.:wavey:
hahahahahahah hey bro... he just want to sell his car. then why u compare price with ur old cefirodoh u. shit. whynot u compare ori evo3 with new myyi se almost rm54k or new vios with rm70-80k? not clever comparison. i give u simple example, why most ppl very admire to siti nurhaliza ?
but my wife much more beautiful than siti nurhaliza? bcoz siti nurhaliza singer,superstar!

peace bro. dont simple compare ur car with other car and then sound like to condemm

Bump: nowaday ppl think he got little monster then can n want to condemm other ppl car. if we got monster, dont simple thinking other ppl dont have big monster. then ppl got big monster, dont thinking other ppl dont hv bigger n biggest monster. n so on. ok?

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
alright guys i should had kept my comments for myself ok ok i was wrong and i admit all humans make mistakes.at least i am man enough to admit it after all u have the right to love what ever car u want no matter how good they are.so be adult too and move topics alright road brothers.good luck on ur sell

EvoGanu

3,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
sogo KL
i think u just got little monster la.. how old r u? how long u main cefiro converted tu?
i pakai kancil pon x bising macam tu. ckp 450 hp la apa la. kancil aku 50 hp je. rilex je naik 200kmh. hehe.

next time i dont want see this stupid statement anymore. no brain. like 12 years old. very shame. ok bai bai. mau beli kete toyota call i.

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
alright guys i should had kept my comments for myself ok ok i was wrong and i admit all humans make mistakes.at least i am man enough to admit it after all u have the right to love what ever car u want no matter how good they are.so be adult too and move topics alright road brothers.good luck on ur sell
haaa.. bro chimaera, that's the right thing u do.. you are right every people make mistakes, but not every people eager to apologize for their mistakes.. glad to hear that from u.. so let just be friend in here and hope we all not do such stupid things here such as condemn others cars, complain people pricetag, state ur car the best whatever etc.. there are many ways to give our opinion politely.. i also love cefiro, have friends drive a few, very handsome and garang car, awesome drift car.. also have friends drive evo 3, legend 4wd car.. i drive honda, but respect both cefiro & evo.. :nurse:

bro cefi77, if u really wanna settle this down, you should give honest word la, not fishy statement like u always did.. show to these people here that u understand the meaning of word 'respect' and 'polite'.. everyone here deserve that..

so we can move forward.. cheers guys.. :biggrin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Wei, bro... the moment u put in the first comment the car has already been sold... Haha...

yup,the same car..he repaint silver color same like evo's original color .

Bump:

sold...thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
Just wanna share my experience with my mech/workshop with u guys.

on the 06.02.10, i send my car to my workshop to rebuild my engine nearby my apartment,
supposedly yesterday 16.03.10, after 6 bloody weeks i was so happy that i will collect my car,
but at 2 pm, my foreman called me told me to immediately come to the workshop, so i did lor...
guess wat, when i reached there, my left door was like a 'V' shaped.....the stupid foreman can langgar the tiang roadsign......the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience