Mini-Me

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
hmm... find it difficult to look for mech's who are fluent with Mini-Me's.. most dont even know what im talking about.. :P or maybe my kantonis sucks.. haha :P

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
blur civic,
just buy my supercheap B16A2 auto complete set laaaahhhhh !

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
sircrx,
hahaha... will call the number you gave me to get furher information k man..

from what i understood got alot of things missing for the conversion (drive shaft, engine mounts also).. thats why I dont confirm with you first.. :)

soulfly,
I did explain i want to change the head to make the engine Vtec.. They will either say "We don't do it" or "Just get a B16 lar".. Maybe I am looking at all the wrong places.. just for your information i was asking around Sunway..

blower

Sep 20, 2004
KAJANG
Visit site
Originally posted by blur_civic@Feb 17 2005, 20:16
sircrx,
hahaha... will call the number you gave me to get furher information k man..

from what i understood got alot of things missing for the conversion (drive shaft, engine mounts also).. thats why I dont confirm with you first.. :)

soulfly,
I did explain i want to change the head to make the engine Vtec.. They will either say "We don't do it" or "Just get a B16 lar".. Maybe I am looking at all the wrong places.. just for your information i was asking around Sunway..
u got my word already,lot of workshop don't do this kind of job .me also facing the same problems unless DIY ??DARE TO TRY??? hahaha :D :lol: :P

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
hahahaha... DIY is the same as going to the house of Angel Of Death to pai neen... :P

DIY also need quipments and everything ler.. not fooling around.. where are you located blower? Just want to know which area have you been asking for Mini-Me conversion..

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
b18a or b18b is just like b20b all u need to do is the same as b20b

there are workshop in subang or rawang that do this kind of job

EG3

Jan 18, 2005
Hey there,
New here.
But, I actually got quoted for about 2.5k to convert my engine to a 1.6 sigle cam VTEC from a carb.
The dude even said that if my car was originally a fuel injected engine, it would be much easier for him as the wiring and all are already in place, hence it would be cheaper.

So I was wondering, since it's much safer to go this route, why do a mini-me?

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Originally posted by EG3@Feb 23 2005, 17:35
Hey there,
New here.
But, I actually got quoted for about 2.5k to convert my engine to a 1.6 sigle cam VTEC from a carb.
The dude even said that if my car was originally a fuel injected engine, it would be much easier for him as the wiring and all are already in place, hence it would be cheaper.

So I was wondering, since it's much safer to go this route, why do a mini-me?
Cheap I think.As far as I am concern D15B SOHC VTEC is around RM1K above these days.Last time i can get around RM700 only.

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Originally posted by Jun_EK9@Feb 23 2005, 18:03
just throw in a k20a itr
budget ler... have to make a living also.. :)