Cant open car door..help!!

need 4 speed

Mar 17, 2009
Everybody..:itsme:

Need help urgently... I have a second car ; 660 kancil. Problem is I cant enter my kancil.:hmmmm:

I Can not open the door due to alarm not working due to battery dead:thefinger: F...word(car always parking and drive once a while only).

I Can not open door using key because the door lock was change to those special align key long time ago and after I change the alarm I lost:thefinger: the align key. F...word

Now, realised I really can not enter my own car.:mad::mad::mad:

Any :nurse:suggesttion? :adore:

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
try unplug any battery from ur parents car or pherhaps ur frens car to power ur own car awhile..or just go to nearby service shop ask him to follow u back home to check ur car..or save budget..ask someone who works at car service shops to help u open the door by hijack ur door..

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
try to open ur rear hood by ur car key & ask a kid go into ur car,open the door for u

keep us update

ezrider

Jun 14, 2006
KL
doors are easy to open, just get a coat hanger and poke around til u see the door knob pop up :nurse:

need 4 speed

Mar 17, 2009
:wavey:Thanks a lot guys for your advises... it is really a relief to know that some of you are really a true friend indeed in a time in need...:nurse:

I will try all of them..wish me luck !:biggrin:

p/s will keep all of u posted...

Thanks again !!!:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

need 4 speed

Mar 17, 2009
doors are easy to open, just get a coat hanger and poke around til u see the door knob pop up :nurse:
hi guys,

YESS ! ..at last I did managed to open the door using a coat hanger (steel coat hanger, which is very rare these days) but before that I need to poke the door with a screwdriver and manage to open a little bit of space for the hanger to be inserted (as all windows were shut)and pull the door lock. I had a terrible time (with lot of mixed:stupid: feeling)during that time as if i was trying to steal my own car coz it was parked at an open car park area, you see. Lucky I managed to get hold of myself and do it. yeah...thanks for the advises guys...hehe..:wavey:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
anyone can hijack a car....finding a steel coat hangar is the hard part
xD

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
crash the window :D haha j/k. just call those keyman they charge rm50 to open, make sure call at day time, night extra charge. siap cerita :D

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hmm, i would already know its really easy to pop proton np2's...in standard condition

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
lolx....very informative...(in the wrong way) :rofl:

kite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2006
Pontian
hahaha.... :embarassed:very funny. but its true. it also goes the same with me when i accidentally left my key inside my car. have to buy wire from kedai hardware.

Ahmad K

Oct 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
My initial thought was to crash the window as well =D First time I hear of people getting into a situation like that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys i'm driving a Honda Stream. Last day i go to JC Motorsport ask bout the crank pulley. They quoted me 600 only the pulley haven't include the belt n installation fees.... Is that too expensive??? after install this stuff will got any side effect??? jus recomend by Spore fren n i totally dunno its function.... Any Master can help me????

Thank u Beri Muchy....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience