Time to Change my 1.3 meter

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hi,guys...1st,i like to tell that i'm very noob bout meter...my 1.3 wira meter milage cannot work already...so i plan to take this chance to change other meter cos as u know 1.3 doesn have RPM...so my question is:

1.can i change to gti,1.6 or evo meter? which 1 the best....n cost me how much?
2.how to make RPM work if i buy the meter wit RPM? izit inside already got RPM wire(just plug n play? or need send to wireman?

thanks...all sifu!!!!:adore:

pentavalen

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
hi,guys...1st,i like to tell that i'm very noob bout meter...my 1.3 wira meter milage cannot work already...so i plan to take this chance to change other meter cos as u know 1.3 doesn have RPM...so my question is:

1.can i change to gti,1.6 or evo meter? which 1 the best....n cost me how much?
2.how to make RPM work if i buy the meter wit RPM? izit inside already got RPM wire(just plug n play? or need send to wireman?

thanks...all sifu!!!!:adore:
ofcos u can change ur meter... malaysia king of modification what?
so what ur ride now? if satria/wira/putra... easly plug and plug with gti meter or lancer meter. for the cost u need to survey the market 1st lor... and for installation maybe take rm50 i think.

2nd, dont have problem to make ur rpm work... it's very easy maa... now just go tu survey here with meter u want to buy and go any acc. shop to install the meter. that's all

limking

Mar 12, 2009
If you wanna have RPM ,suggest that you get the 1.5 full set panel .Should fix in perfectly into the 1.3 dashboard .Should cost around RM350 more or less from the auto parts shops .Wireman or installer labour fees should be around RM50
If Wira that could get the Lancer whole front dashboard from half cut shop ,should cost around RM650-RM800
Or could just buy a RPM gauge and have it fix on your current dashboard.Cost shouild be not more than RM150 including installation for Autogauge brand.

Last edited:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
thanks sifu...i mean the rpm i need is already built in the meter like gti,1.5,1.6 or evo meter...cos my 1.3 meter dun have rpm..

so if i buy gti meter,just plug n play?
so the rpm will work?
the behind connector is match wit my 1.3 meter?

i dun1 big big rpm which stick on dashboard...blocking my view when driving...
i'm driving wira...:slug:

limking

Mar 12, 2009
Just go to auto parts shop and buy the the wira 1.5 fuel gauge and wira 1.5 temperature gauge .These 2 gauges will fit in nicely .Cost will be around RM280 for both gauges .Simple like that only :banghead::banghead::banghead:. And lastly get a wireman or installer to fix for you .

Bump: Just go to auto parts shop and buy the the wira 1.5 fuel gauge and wira 1.5 temperature gauge .These 2 gauges will fit in nicely .Cost will be around RM280 for both gauges .Simple like that only :banghead::banghead::banghead:. And lastly get a wireman or installer to fix for you .

Bump: Just go to auto parts shop and buy the the wira 1.5 fuel gauge and wira 1.5 temperature gauge .These 2 gauges will fit in nicely .Cost will be around RM280 for both gauges .Simple like that only :banghead::banghead::banghead:. And lastly get a wireman or installer to fix for you .

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
i think u're misunderstand...i want change my 1.3 meter to other meter like gsr,mivec or sgti cos mine doesn have RPM...

wat is 1.5fuel gauge/temperature gauge u talking about all about?:confused:

pls read my post clearly...thanks for help anyway

Highlander

Known Member
Jul 15, 2006
Mingz.. well u can get any wira 1.5 and above, lancers, evo's speedometer, For your 1.3, If you plug and play then everything will function as normal, except the rpm wont function.. because.. yes you need to add 1 new wire at your current connector.. if u know how, just connect the wire to ur distributor (if donno, just send to any wireman..) They can easily do it for u..
Good luck on finding a meter 1st.. (this where the headache is.. selecting meters )

Bump: Mingz.. well u can get any wira 1.5 and above, lancers, evo's speedometer, For your 1.3, If you plug and play then everything will function as normal, except the rpm wont function.. because.. yes you need to add 1 new wire at your current connector.. if u know how, just connect the wire to ur distributor (if donno, just send to any wireman..) They can easily do it for u..
Good luck on finding a meter 1st.. (this where the headache is.. selecting meters )

Bump:
Just go to auto parts shop and buy the the wira 1.5 fuel gauge and wira 1.5 temperature gauge .These 2 gauges will fit in nicely .Cost will be around RM280 for both gauges .Simple like that only :banghead::banghead::banghead:. And lastly get a wireman or installer to fix for you .

What on earth are you talking about?:hmmmm:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Mingz.. well u can get any wira 1.5 and above, lancers, evo's speedometer, For your 1.3, If you plug and play then everything will function as normal, except the rpm wont function.. because.. yes you need to add 1 new wire at your current connector.. if u know how, just connect the wire to ur distributor (if donno, just send to any wireman..) They can easily do it for u..

Bump: Mingz.. well u can get any wira 1.5 and above, lancers, evo's speedometer, For your 1.3, If you plug and play then everything will function as normal, except the rpm wont function.. because.. yes you need to add 1 new wire at your current connector.. if u know how, just connect the wire to ur distributor (if donno, just send to any wireman..) They can easily do it for u..

Now that's the "channel" i'm talking about..........

but my wira is 2002...they said after 2001,all wira/satria already stand by the rpm cable...duno true or not? can recommend which meter is the best?:biggrin:....oh ya,how to know the meter is 100% working if i want to purchase..

thanks for your great info,highlander!:adore:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
i dont know if wira 2002 and above have those standby cables.. my suggestion.. just get a normal 1.5 wira meter will do.. no need for a meter wit max speed 240km/h... but if can get wit same price then, why not?? stock 1.3 cannot go more than 190kmh wan.. unless u r using vr4 lar..
good luck:driver:
ya,true also...then some1 wanna sell his 1.5 meter...pls pm me,k? muz cun cun condition!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye again, does any1 know or experience the zerone adjustable suspension,
does it to bumpy? or just nice? actually, im planing to buy soon, i really need ur advice?
prefer hi,lo,so,hard........ my budget is around rm2k.
pls advice,tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience